Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking profile / pictures
So, I signed up for the Seeking account.

For the title and profile, I really have not much idea of what to put. Hoping for serious help on that one.

For pictures, I only really have 1 or 2 fairly questionable recent photos. I actually found a photographer I'm going to hire to help with that but was hoping for some tips on what kind of photos I should be trying to get.
Video 
(03-29-2020, 01:50 PM)GavinMK***VIP USER*** Wrote: So, I signed up for the Seeking account.

For the title and profile, I really have not much idea of what to put. Hoping for serious help on that one.

For pictures, I only really have 1 or 2 fairly questionable recent photos. I actually found a photographer I'm going to hire to help with that but was hoping for some tips on what kind of photos I should be trying to get.

Awight Gav me old mucker!

Did you watch my videos on title and profile? There are some tips there.

Don't worry too much about it, but avoid being try hard.  The thing is I could write you a profile but it wouldn't be YOU.   It's infinitely better that you start with something then I can critique it.

Similarly with the photos, you want to avoid looking try hard.  This isn't Tinder / POF - you are gonna be very surprised at the amount of attention you receive.  And no, not just because of what you put in bank balance.  

Here is the video - I am gonna do more, don't worry : 

You like in MK right? So play of that  for title? Play off your job as a PM in title? Or just be humorous as per this video :

"The only ORIGINAL man in Milton Keynes"

"Not wanking as I type this"
"Hung like Godzilla on steroids"

Or something ridiculous like "make me a sandwich, woman"

You see?

Profile : 

I'm a project manager.  This means I get to corral hordes of well meaning but clueless buffoons to turn up on time, not get shi*faced in their lunch hour and actually DO SOME WORK instead of gossiping about their "wild weekend out" every day.

See you want to write something that they can relate to.  Being tidy young women they will probably like gossiping but will also respond to an authority figure older man (hence the clueless buffoons and "not get shi*faced)

I like women who : 

Are feminine but not TOO kinky.  I don't like calling girls vile names, pulling their hair too hard, or spanking them until their bum resembles a baboons after a vindaloo in the Big Market, Newcastle.  Moderately chafed and a pinkish tinge is fine"

Something out there and slightly demanding.  

That's a start, just made that up off the top of my head.  Knock something up and post it here.

It's a shame we cannot post in the main forum so others can see it and be encouraged, will generate more signups too.  I think moving this to main forum and just keeping pics here would be OK - what are your thoughts?
Do you actually want to make progress with your goals : aesthetic, business, women, fitness?  Check out the Secret Society VIP Members Club.
Check it out
(03-30-2020, 07:31 AM)SteveJabba Wrote: You like in MK right? 

That's a start, just made that up off the top of my head.  Knock something up and post it here.

It's a shame we cannot post in the main forum so others can see it and be encouraged, will generate more signups too.  I think moving this to main forum and just keeping pics here would be OK - what are your thoughts?

I'm actually in Seattle WA right now. I moved here for my last job.

Moving it to the main forum would be fine with me.
So here are the pictures that I've got. Thoughts?

[Image: IMxNIXk.jpg]

[Image: 6w4VkjA.jpg]

[Image: qVEIpEE.jpg]
(04-02-2020, 02:53 PM)GavinMK***VIP USER*** Wrote: So here are the pictures that I've got. Thoughts?

[Image: IMxNIXk.jpg]

[Image: 6w4VkjA.jpg]

[Image: qVEIpEE.jpg]

They're a bit MEH. 
2nd one is a disaster IMO - the jumper screams old fuddy duddy.

1st one is best but there's no life or personality in it.  I get it, I hate smiling like a gimp in photos too.

So : 

Any pics of you having a drink in the sun?  G @ T?
Group pics?
Pics with an animal?
The nature pics idea is good.  Just the execution I don't like...Anything with a tent?  Or other pics where you were not aware you were being filmed in nature?
Very few of us are naturals on camera so we don't like having pic taken.  But it's best if you have some pics with a more natural expression, more life in it.  
What about smoking a cigar? 

BTW hair in last pic is better.  DO something with hair! Spike it up, wax in it etc.  I understand you don't want to go to hairdressers now (neither do I), but you could spike it for the pic then take the pic.

Onwards and upwards.
Do you actually want to make progress with your goals : aesthetic, business, women, fitness?  Check out the Secret Society VIP Members Club.
Check it out
Never been too good about getting quality pictures of myself. I'm going to get some new ones. Also, I've been going hard on the neck exercises. Pretty happy you introduced me to that. Going to look like Channing Tatum pretty soon.

I have the following pics. Probably need new ones but what do you think of style, situation etc.

[Image: xz4Gt86.jpg]

[Image: FAZGY17.jpg]

[Image: etGQVuO.jpg]

[Image: KpMxAdu.jpg]

[Image: hV6iLsc.jpg]
(04-04-2020, 03:23 PM)GavinMK***VIP USER*** Wrote: Never been too good about getting quality pictures of myself. I'm going to get some new ones. Also, I've been going hard on the neck exercises. Pretty happy you introduced me to that. Going to look like Channing Tatum pretty soon.

I have the following pics. Probably need new ones but what do you think of style, situation etc.

[Image: xz4Gt86.jpg]

[Image: FAZGY17.jpg]

[Image: etGQVuO.jpg]

[Image: KpMxAdu.jpg]

[Image: hV6iLsc.jpg]

All much better except last one.

I wouldn't use that one.
Check it out