Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Relationships
Right now I am seeing 3 girls. Potentially I am dropping 2 soon but likely at least another 1 will enter. My target is having always 3 plates spinning that in total average smv of 7.5.

How do you guys manage multiple relationships? Also any of you that wants eventually an LTR with kids? I am loving this lifestyle but I wonder what kind of future it brings.
(02-04-2020, 04:39 AM)Kleibniz ***VIP User*** Wrote: Right now I am seeing 3 girls. Potentially I am dropping 2 soon but likely at least another 1 will enter. My target is having always 3 plates spinning that in total average smv of 7.5.

How do you guys manage multiple relationships? Also any of you that wants eventually an LTR with kids? I am loving this lifestyle but I wonder what kind of future it brings.
I do the same. I already have offspring, though. 
I like multiple women because they bring unique aspects to my life. Plus, with no LTR commitments, I can still tend to my other responsibilities and priorities. 
I manage the relationships as needed. Usually isnt too difficult as long as they stay separated. One from social circle, one from work, a couple from online, etc. Based on personality, some like to meet regularly (i always put my kids first, which causes problems), some text, some talk. 
I say keep the two on good terms, so they'll be there when you need to double dip in the future.