Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mewing
Hello. This is my first post here. For about 2 or 3 years many YouTubers have presented a method that they say will give you a more attractive jaw. It's called mewing: https://youtu.be/YoKy55QNivQ.
Has anyone tried this? All those guys seem to already have very good genetics that the majority of us aren't born with.
when I was a little boy (like this dude from video) I wanted to grow a propper mustache, like my father and grandfather.
My granpa said to me that i have to do sth similar like this dude with the gum is doing, but instead i must use a cat poop... keep it there whole night, and at the mornig the mustache magilcly will grow on my face Smile))))

Now thou I'll never try it, my dustache finally grow big and shiny...

I'd reather focused on other things to improve, e.g. grow a nice clead beard and shave it in a fine jaw line.
This might be a good and legit technique, but it looks and it is presented in a funny way that I couldn't help myself Smile
constant is change...
It might have some validity if you did it long enough, but overall once you get past puberty I would imagine the bones all fuse and you are not likely to see any change.

However good tongue posture is generally a good habit to make you look alert and focussed, and avoid being sparked out if someone taps you in the jaw.

In other words, don't walk round looking like a slack jawed hillbilly low IQ moron!

PS Please, please please embed videos instead of linking out.  There's a big video icon that you need to click and copy the link, it really could not be any simpler.  
Do you actually want to make progress with your goals : aesthetic, business, women, fitness?  Check out the Secret Society VIP Members Club.
Check it out
Has anyone measured their facial structure like jaw to cheek ratio and discovered their optimal surgical needs to become a facial god like David Gandy?

[Image: davidgandy_official_1491820608_1.jpg]
(02-01-2020, 07:10 PM)Reformation1 Wrote: Has anyone measured their facial structure like jaw to cheek ratio and discovered their optimal surgical needs to become a facial god like David Gandy?

[Image: davidgandy_official_1491820608_1.jpg]
Fuck all that man.  You are what you are.  You arne't changing those ratios anyway no matter what you do, so no point worrying about it.
You know some women do actually like you for your personality..It is real!
Do you actually want to make progress with your goals : aesthetic, business, women, fitness?  Check out the Secret Society VIP Members Club.
Check it out
What if you had total facial reconstruction and had skull and facial bones removed. Then had metal implants to sculpt your face into perfection? In my opinion that would work and you could be on the level of David Gandy, get a modelling contract etc
Last one i know who mesured people by face ratio was Dr.Mengele.... Wink))

Man, im shure i can get a modeling contract. In fact im doing thing in that direction.
But getting metal implants in my face wasnt on the list of steps to that goal.

Start with your personality and I asure you this and many other magical things will come to you unexpected.

If yore not trolling in this post i sugest you to look advise in whats Steve is offering.
constant is change...