Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A valuable addition to your lifestyle
Hey Soldiers-who-flip-birds!
I would like to share a series of  techniques  to transform your state of physical, psychological, emotional, social and spiritual well-being(health). This techniques will awaken your Kundalini. I personally don’t like to use that word because it may conjure up opinions or beliefs from a limited understanding of this energy that may discourage some people from doing the meditations, but I do want you to understand that this is the energy you are evoking with these meditations. They are called Osho Active Meditations. For instructions; osho.com

Good luck.
You're 1 millimetre from being banned for life...Don't come on my forum and try shilling other products / people.  

Contribute something worthwhile or you're banned.
Do you actually want to make progress with your goals : aesthetic, business, women, fitness?  Check out the Secret Society VIP Members Club.
Check it out
I've met more people ruining their lives with hippie stuff like Osho than doing heroin.
(01-24-2020, 06:35 AM)SteveJabba Wrote: You're 1 millimetre from being banned for life...Don't come on my forum and try shilling other products / people.  

Contribute something worthwhile or you're banned.
In hindsight, that was an honest  error in judgement. I will be more careful in the future. Thanks for the forum. It's a valuable tool.

(01-24-2020, 01:57 PM)D-503 Wrote: I've met more people ruining their lives with hippie stuff like Osho than doing heroin.
The activities are bioenergetic exercises that can only be appreciated after the experience.