Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girls meeting friends ( i fail most of the times)
So i often see girls like this , approact them , everything goes great and we are connecting and than out of a sudden female friend comes and take her away and she leaves right before i was thinking of asking for her number and let s hang out . This usually happens around the 2 minute mark or so on . Now i know i have to build some sort of talk and vibe that s why the 3 to 4 minutes mark but until than a lof of them leave , and if i ask for the number right away after my opening or compliments it would be too soon and the risk is much much greater of failing is is not? So what would the solution be? I have missed to many girls i really liked like this and it bothers me .
(01-17-2020, 06:53 PM)westdelight Wrote: So i often see girls like this , approact them , everything goes great and we are connecting and than out of a sudden female friend comes and take her away and she leaves right before i was thinking of asking for her number and let s hang out . This usually happens around the 2 minute mark or so on . Now i know i have to build some sort of talk and vibe that s why the 3 to 4 minutes mark but until than a lof of them leave , and if i ask for the number right away after my opening or compliments it would be too soon and the risk is much much greater of failing is is not? So what would the solution be? I have missed to many girls i really liked like this and it bothers me .

Engage the friend somewhat and try to be charming.  However I would point out that usually this happens because the friend senses that you are not up to scratch for the girl you are going for, or she can see from her facial expressions / subcommunications that the girl is not enjoying the interaction.  So, work on that.

Also, you can restrain the friend, something like - whoa hang on, engage them, etc.  Not in an aggressive nasty way of course.

Generally speaking this is quite childish stuff though and shouldn't happen if you're in an environment with actual adult females.  Obviously not an issue with daygame etc.
Do you actually want to make progress with your goals : aesthetic, business, women, fitness?  Check out the Secret Society VIP Members Club.
Check it out
I had a sister walk into my set once. I just engaged her and brought her into the conversation. It was actually quite fun - the sister gave me more material to riff on! I ended up number closing the set. So due to my limited experience I don't know if that is typical for a friend's set. The only other time friends/family walked into my set was a dad who walked into my set with his arms crossed and a stern look - I bailed immediately! 

The only other guys who walked into my set were with the homeless begging for money. That happens more than I would like. Now that's a whole different challenge ...

Possibly Related Threads…
Tongue SIGMA GAME : Get HOT Girls WITHOUT Approaching OR Rejection. Here's How! SteveJabba 2 937 03-14-2020, 05:44 PM
Last Post: SteveJabba
  Girls taller than you Lufiend 10 2,667 01-05-2020, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Lufiend
  Dealing With Piss Taking Friends SteveJabba 0 975 01-05-2020, 03:22 PM
  Thai Girls - What's Your View? SteveJabba 3 2,144 12-30-2019, 12:14 AM
Last Post: Lufiend
  Chatty Girls Big Tomato 4 2,181 11-05-2019, 06:57 AM
  Volume of girls in big cities Ercument 2 1,917 11-02-2019, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Ercument
  11 year old picking up girls video Lufiend 0 1,196 10-27-2019, 05:48 PM