Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Instant confidence boost before approaching
Any good places to go for instant confidence boosts before approaching?

I just got my hair cut, and I notice plenty of gammas (can't make eye contact, almost whispers to talk, no sense of other people's personal space) and one wannabe alpha (talks loud, laughs loud, walks like he owns the place). Makes me feel pretty damn good, especially with a fresh cut.

Doing this before approaches is a great way to leave an indelible impression.
(01-11-2020, 09:19 PM)Siggy Light Wrote: Any good places to go for instant confidence boosts before approaching?

I just got my hair cut, and I notice plenty of gammas (can't make eye contact, almost whispers to talk, no sense of other people's personal space) and one wannabe alpha (talks loud, laughs loud, walks like he owns the place). Makes me feel pretty damn good, especially with a fresh cut.

Doing this before approaches is a great way to leave an indelible impression.
Don't really understand the post.  Are you saying that a haircut before approaching gives an instant confidence boost?
Do you actually want to make progress with your goals : aesthetic, business, women, fitness?  Check out the Secret Society VIP Members Club.
Check it out
A haircut and a quick review of what other men are like before approaching is a quick confidence boost.
So you're saying get a haircut every time you wanna approach??
"Bitches leave!"  Big Grin
Haha no. Just saying its a good time to. Its an example of instant confidence boost before approaching.
For me it's collecting some IOIs. Usually it's the girls in groups, with boyfriend's, or highschool students that are the first to give it when I walk into a mall-- so girls I wouldn't approach, but I can still benefit from feeling attractive.

Other guys sucking doesn't really give me that much of a confidence boost. In fact, I get more of a confidence boost when I see a hot girl with a boyfriend I'm better/stronger/more confident looking than. I think "If he can do it, then I can do it even better."

Possibly Related Threads…
Star METHOD : Baby Steps To Approaching Women SteveJabba 0 29 Yesterday, 06:41 AM
Last Post: SteveJabba
  A self revelation on confidence Wuwei 14 2,252 11-23-2019, 06:26 PM
Last Post: Wuwei
Smile Approaching Mistakes - Filmed At Warsaw Zoo SteveJabba 0 656 10-18-2019, 03:43 PM
Last Post: SteveJabba