Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thai Women
Our friend FRANK has been writing a lot of useful on Thailand, a country I´m eager to visit and perhaps even live for a while in a few years time.
I have a buddy who´s in love with the country, and what he says fits perfectly well with Frank´s accounts.
Basically, Thailand seems to have first world infrastructure with third world prices.

But... what about the women?
U.S. Thai women = sensual.

That's all I've got. Limited, but memorable experience.
(01-10-2020, 07:39 PM)Siggy Light Wrote: U.S. Thai women = sensual.

I'm not a fan at all.  Average in Thailand is about -2 vs somewhere like Poland, in my opinion.
Do you actually want to make progress with your goals : aesthetic, business, women, fitness?  Check out the Secret Society VIP Members Club.
Check it out
(01-13-2020, 04:14 PM)SteveJabba Wrote:

I'm not a fan at all.  Average in Thailand is about -2 vs somewhere like Poland, in my opinion.

Fellas, welcome to the world of Thai women.
Love them or hate them, they are the source of many great stories.

I couldn't say how the national average is in comparison to other nations as it becomes a matter of personal preference. Some guys go crazy with Yellow Fever and will add points for that reason alone. Some guys love the submissive nature that can be readily found here. Some love the robust nature of girls who grew up in the harsh jungle environments, and other guys will be drawn to the Hi-So elegance of Bangkok million-dollar babes.

Some guys will tell you that the madness and horror stories associated with these girls is sufficient to deter anyone but the foolhardy.

Other guys will give you ratings based on their notch count made up entirely of pro's, freelancers and massage girls.

Where should I start? Ask me a question and I'll tell you what I know based on personal and truthful anecdotal knowledge...

Here's the thing: In any bar in Thailand you will have hours of discussion on this topic and it never gets tiresome!
(01-14-2020, 04:49 AM)frank Wrote:

I couldn't say how the national average is in comparison to other nations as it becomes a matter of personal preference. Some guys go crazy with Yellow Fever and will add points for that reason alone. Some guys love the submissive nature that can be readily found here. Some love the robust nature of girls who grew up in the harsh jungle environments, and other guys will be drawn to the Hi-So elegance of Bangkok million-dollar babes.

Some guys will tell you that the madness and horror stories associated with these girls is sufficient to deter anyone but the foolhardy.

Other guys will give you ratings based on their notch count made up entirely of pro's, freelancers and massage girls.

Where should I start? Ask me a question and I'll tell you what I know based on personal and truthful anecdotal knowledge...

Here's the thing: In any bar in Thailand you will have hours of discussion on this topic and it never gets tiresome!
Great reply.  This is how you do it fellas, without getting your panties in a bunch and all butthurt!
Do you actually want to make progress with your goals : aesthetic, business, women, fitness?  Check out the Secret Society VIP Members Club.
Check it out
(01-14-2020, 04:49 AM)frank Wrote:

Frank, it looks like you´ve been in Thailand for quite a long time and have a really good grasp of the culture and, most importantly, the women. Lol!
I´d like to have a quick general introduction to the fauna of Thai women.
It´s been a while since I´ve been intending to spend a month or so in the Land of Smiles based on my Aussie buddy´s praises of the country.
Apart from picking up regular chicks, he says there´s some really interesting P4P options, like renting a girlfriend who will fuck, cook and clean for you for a week for like 100 USD or so.

Honestly, I´m not a P4P kind of guy but I would like to have the experience of watching a woman do my laundry and bring me a sandwich after I bang her brains out just once in my life! LOL!

So, please just give us a quick intro on Thai birds.
Where do you go to pick club sluts?  Where and how to get high quality, marriage minded quality chicks?  How about safe P4P?  How not to get played by pros who act as normal chicks?
This is a great prod of my brain.
There's so much to learn and yes, all of the above is true.

If you bear with me, I'll go through all of those points above and share what I know.

BTW – Your friend is absolutely right about the GF experience P4P and everything that goes with it... If all you want is a post coital sandwich and some laundry done, then you'd be short changing yourself. You should be expecting a 3 course lunch at the very least, my friend!

My information is primarily based on the south of Thailand. I expect the Bangkok girls to be using more sophisticated technology (aka more sophisticated trickery) to game you, and I expect the northern girls (e.g. Chang Mai) to be a bit more chilled.

(To be continued...)
Thumbs Up 
Crikey this should be interesting for a bunch of guys here!

Nice one Frank!  Tongue Heart Smile
Check it out
(01-15-2020, 10:48 AM)SteveJabba Wrote: Crikey this should be interesting for a bunch of guys here!

Nice one Frank!  Tongue Heart Smile

Thanks Steve.

Okay guys, everything I'm going to tell you from here on in requires one basic principal. That principal is applicable anywhere in the world when it comes to gaming women, however in Thailand it is critical.

That principal is:

HAVE A ROCK SOLID FRAME.

KEEP THAT FRAME.

DO NOT FALTER FROM A ROCK SOLID FRAME AT ANYTIME.

IF YOU FALTER FOR ONE MOMENT, YOU WILL BE EATEN ALIVE IN THAILAND.

Right. With that important principal established let's get on to what Thailand is NOT.

Thailand is not some mystical pussy paradise, although you WILL get laid one way or another during your trip here.
Thailand is not a place where the women are overawed by your white skin, suddenly magnetic charm and seemingly premier league game, however you are going to end up having lots of flirty conversations and you will get results from game very quickly. The days of being mistaken for peak David Beckham just because you have white skin are gone and Thai women are not the same as they were pre 2010.

Okay, here's a few basic categories of Thai girl and you'll want to establish what you're dealing with as quickly as possible, and to not lose sight of the severe pitfalls that await any lovestruck fool.

1. Bargirl
2. Freelancer
3. Regular girl

To keep it simple, know this.
If you meet her at a bar or club she isn't going to be a good girl for too long. Don't forget that in those environments these girls are experts and you are the mark.

If she has a little job, meaning that she has her own income, then she might be okay.

You should be wary of EVERYTHING in Thailand. If you think it's called the Land of Smiles because they are naive, sunbaked third worlders, you should know that Thais have dozens of different smiles and none of them mean 'happy'.

Thai girls are naturally conservative. They are not sex mad exhibitionists (although you will encounter sex mad, and superb lovers).
If you meet a Thai girl and she's wearing biker shorts and a vest you can be sure you're dealing with 1 or 2 from the list above.
If she has tattoos, she's 1 or 2.
If she smokes, she's 1 or 2.

You will also meet freelancers in shopping malls and they're going to be into shopping as often as possible. They are also generally a bit better looking as the lighting in the malls means they can't hide their imperfections unlike the bar girls.

I do not drink, smoke, take drugs. I don't go to bars or nightclubs and consequently my first hand experience in that world is more limited. I do hear a lot of the mad stories however.

In my opinion the real way to succeed in Thailand is social circle game or something along those lines.
A good start point is to game girls working in shops, stores, universities, hotel, office girls.

I have a regular Thai GF and I can say that when my friends come to visit it is exceptionally easy to hook them up with girls here.
Getting in with nice Thai people will give you an unfathomably different experience but it will come with a new set of responsibilities and ways of behaving.

How to get in with nice Thai people? Well, first thing would be to NOT look like your average Thailand bar fly... that means three-quarter length shorts, with flip flops and a Singha beer vest and fat belly. Don't smell. Thai girls seem to have exceptionally good sense of smell and they are generally exceptionally clean. Cleaner than you probably! So put a splash of fragrance on and they love it.

It's easy to stand out in a good way in Thailand. Wearing long trousers and comfy shoes (not crummy flip flops) is an easy fix.
Instantly you're going to separate yourself from the chaff that give Thailand visitors a scummy reputation. (Those low-bottom tourists do get attention but it's going to come from low-class 1 and 2's.)

Once you've got your wardrobe right you will still attract 1 and 2 but they're going to be a better standard. In fact, some of the freelancers are truly outstanding, from what I have seen. (Earlier today I saw a beautiful early 20s Thai freelancer wearing money clothes, and box fresh Stan Smiths, being driven around on the back of a white T-Max scooter by a handsome young European guy who looked straight out of an IG photoshoot.)

Okay that's a quick intro. I can expand on everything above if you want more details on anything mentioned here.

(To be continued with an introduction to the Girlfriend Experience...)
Great post, Frank!
Eager for the girlfriend experience explained.
Hi again fellas,

Been busy last few days on the island.

So in response to Ayahuasquero_Brasileiro’s heartbreaking comment about the girlfriend experience I’m compelled to give you a short, incomplete list of the kind of things a man should expect from a reasonable Thai GF.

Remember the HOLD YOUR FRAME rule from earlier?
Well, make sure you learn this list and have these expectations firmly in place from the very first morning after with your new Thai GF… or whatever.

This list is not some idealised wish fulfillment fantasy. This is all first hand experiences.

1. Food for your day prepared first thing. I’m not talking about just a cheese sandwich here. For me this regularly means 6 meals a day. Initially I used to be cooked three Thai dishes every morning, but since I am on a muscle growth diet it will mean a lot of steak and eggs and whatever else.

2. Get the shopping in. Yes, you’ll be paying but it’s something you don’t need to waste time on. If she’s buying Thai local dishes, you can expect a discount. If she’s buying from the supermarket check the receipt so she knows you got an eye on the money. If there is no receipt do a bit of research and find out roughly what it should cost. Nip in the bud any bad habits your Thai GF might pickup regarding your loose change.

3. Massage. After a hard day of doing not much, you’re going to need a massage to chill you out further. Every Thai girl knows how to massage and will be glad to treat you good this way. Every night if you want.

4. Discount on tickets to events. Where I live its about 1000B to watch a kickboxing match. Thai girls go for free or (more likely) she will say at a discounted rate. Keep an eye on everything but she should also be able to get you discounted rates on trips and vehicle hires etc. You’re beginning to see how although you will be paying for her little snacks or whatever you actually turn an overall profit on the equation.

5. Sex. As required and with an enthusiasm and open mindedness to whatever you’re thinking. That said there are a lot of useless, lazy lovers here and so you will want to switch out on those girls. The good ones have skills that will make your eyes spin. I’m not kidding.

6. Low-level problem solving. Say you encounter a bureaucratic problem with your visa, a quick call to your Thai GF with the instructions to fix it, should be sufficient to get her kick started and to solve whatever headache you encounter. This has been invaluable to me in a number of situations.

7. Nurse. You’re gonna get sick at some point out here. Whether it is a spicy curry made by Lord Lucifer himself or the toxic bite of some shit-eating mosquito, you’re gonna spend some time absolutely K.O.ed out in the tropical environment. At this point your Thai GF should behave like the perfect nurse. I spent a period of days (or was it a week?) in a black out fever due to Dengue. My Thai GF never left my side to wipe the buckets of sweat, and to keep me hydrated.

Don’t forget that as a handsome, caddish, pale skinned westerner you bring a sense of status to these girls. It’s not as much as it was say 15 years ago, but nevertheless she will feel like she’s moving up in the world a bit when she’s firmly attached to your arm in public.

You see, this is actually a way that your Thai GF can bring value to the relationship. Chances are her English is sub par, her conversation will be like listening to the sing-song of a tropical bird, her knowledge of the outside world severely lacking and so on. In order for her to feel useful, she will be happy to bring value in this way. Remember that by expecting these kind of things you are actually making her happy!

Bonus! One night after a particularly exciting argument about something, I was lying on my bed. My Thai GF moved to the foot of the bed and began to bow to my feet. I asked what she was doing and she explained that her father had told her that when she upsets her man, she has to make amends in this way. Actually, he’d told her to do this every night regardless of argument or not. I don’t get that treatment, but the apologetic ‘wai’ bow is certainly a novel experience for anyone that never received it before.

In a previous post it was mentioned that a  P4P GF can also bring these options to you. I’ve been asking around a bit and yes it’s absolutely true.

Anything a regular GF can do, a P4P darling can do too. You just have to establish the rules at the beginning and yes they’ll behave in exactly the correct manner. There are other tricks to watch out for in this arrangement but the above list can be brokered easily.

I can’t give you an accurate pricing on this. One rental GF that I wanted to ask has been booked up by a customer and consequently she’s not around right now. Another Thai rental I know provided a 1 month full GF experience to an old German man (about 80 years old, but still very active!) for 60,000B.

If I’ve overlooked anything here, feel free to ask questions. Otherwise I think it’s time to move onto Thai GF horror stories….

(To be continued.)
Wow, this sounds very exciting!
Yeah, well, seems like I´m wasting my time here in Brazil, unfortunately.
Our women used to be a lot better, that I can tell you.
I think nowadays, apart from sex, you can´t expect anything remotely close to the Thai GF treatment from brasileiras, even if they like you.
The truth is culture and society don´t teach them how to treat a man anymore, so at best you´ll have a girl who´s willing to learn to do a few things you might like, but won´t even begin to compare to the Thai way.
[Image: Useless-Without-Pics.jpg]
Check it out
Hahah is this what ya mean Steve?!

(01-21-2020, 09:33 AM)frank Wrote: Hahah is this what ya mean Steve?!
Not precisely...

Just a quick one : please embed images - there are instructions on how to do so at the top of every forum.  Attachments eat up my bandwidth and look shite.  Big Grin Tongue

Thanks man
Check it out

Possibly Related Threads…
  Age, sex drive and changes in how we view women Ayahuasquero_Brasileiro 12 2,934 11-21-2019, 03:20 PM
Last Post: SteveJabba