Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Rogan HGH Gut
This is why I don't take steroids or any PEDS.  I don't believe in them no matter my age (I'm already older than most people who take them).

NATURE HAS A PLAN!  Your body is more intelligent than you are...

[Image: joe-rogan-hgh-gut.png]

Joe is a smart guy, rich, has all the best advisers in the world...And now still looks like a total plank.  God alone only knows how he feels (which is much more important).  Imagine another 30 years feeling like utter shite all the time. 
Fuck that.

I'm developping little aches and pains as I get older but I exercise them naturally to try and stave it off.  I know it's a losing battle but I imagine it would be 10* worse over time with PED abuse.  Plus I like my cock and balls just as they are, thanks!   Big Grin

Other ridiculous HGH guts by numbskull moronic bodybuilders : 

[Image: hgh-guts.jpg]

Lol.  Big Grin Smile Tongue Cry
Do you actually want to make progress with your goals : aesthetic, business, women, fitness?  Check out the Secret Society VIP Members Club.
Check it out
He is exposed to some smart people some of the time...but without formal knowledge in a given field, he is still easily manipulated. Apparently he goes Carnivore now, despite having some very good nutrition experts as guests - Layne Norton, Stephan Guyenet etc. He also had many quacks as guests, often two quacks - like that janitor/acupuncturist and a sportsman - shouting over each other. But he doesn't seem that good in recognising quality info.
It would be a beautiful world if PED users that are lifestyle/fitness youtubers were called out all the time. It's a game changer to the point their bullshit diet and training don't matter. Sadly, they lead many blind people towards years of suffering, wondering "what am I doing wrong?", thinking it's the absence of "Himalayan" (Pakistani) salt in their morning routine...
So he has been on carnivore diet lately. He fixed his gut.    
(02-01-2020, 06:22 AM)hashdaygame Wrote: So he has been on carnivore diet lately. He fixed his gut.
Image is almost impossible to see.  Please size it correctly.
Either way, gotta respect the Rogan.
Do you actually want to make progress with your goals : aesthetic, business, women, fitness?  Check out the Secret Society VIP Members Club.
Check it out

Possibly Related Threads…
  Snowden On Rogan : Who Gives A Fuck? SteveJabba 4 2,306 11-08-2019, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Andrew