Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beautiful Classical Music For Chilling Out, Sleeping
You may know I've suffered from insomnia for years (much less now since I discovered floor sleeping!)

I've decided that this year I am going to be less of a pikey Midlander and a more cultured, refined version of myself....I suspect the juxtaposition of a well developed cultural palate alongside a STONKING THICK NECK and BOULDER PHYSIQUE, topped off with my commoners accent will present an intriguing, nay, an alluring personality for any potential wife and mother of my child.   

If I can resist the urge to be so utterly fascinated with myself for the requisite free time to meet said future spouse.

In keeping with this burgeoning cultural refinement, allow me to recommend some fine classical music to you which compliments any mood or venue...But may be particularly suited to a civilised soiree, or even a humble night in on your lonesome.  

Do you actually want to make progress with your goals : aesthetic, business, women, fitness?  Check out the Secret Society VIP Members Club.
Check it out
Not sure whether opera is your cup of tea, but Regine Crespin's Berlioz: Les Nuits d'été gets to me. One of my favourite songs on the album I've linked below; in my opinion, the apex of western culture...not suitable for drifting off to the hinterland, however, since it stands my hairs on end.

(01-02-2020, 05:05 AM)Maurice Bendrix Wrote: Not sure whether opera is your cup of tea, but Regine Crespin's Berlioz: Les Nuits d'été gets to me. One of my favourite songs on the album I've linked below; in my opinion, the apex of western culture...not suitable for drifting off to the hinterland, however, since it stands my hairs on end.

Gorgeous.

It does appear we're past the apex.  But we still have records and history to sustain us.
Do you actually want to make progress with your goals : aesthetic, business, women, fitness?  Check out the Secret Society VIP Members Club.
Check it out
This guy, Dvořák, was born in a village 10 minutes away with a beautiful renaisance chateau, Nelahozeves. He made it in America as well. Was played on the moon. Lord of the Rings tunes were also inspired by him. Try "Largo".

[Image: fotogalerie_063_.jpg]Nelahozeves
Dvořák's birthhouse is the white one behind the chateau.

Smetana. I recommend "Vltava" at 15:45 about Vltava river that flows through Prague as well, this melod directly inspired anthem of Israel.

Possibly Related Threads…
  The Music Thread Tigero 1 798 01-10-2020, 09:57 PM
Last Post: HaveACuppaTea
Lightbulb Floor Sleeping - The Cure For Insomnia I've Been Looking For? SteveJabba 13 4,653 01-02-2020, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Jiyan Graneek