Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sweden Decides Not To Commit Suicide
The Swedes have apparently decided they don't want to commit suicide and are rapidly shifting to the right: 

Quote:The Sweden Democrats - who were until recently dismissed as a fringe, racist party - are now surging in the polls. A voter survey, commissioned by the Dagens Nyheter newspaper last week, puts the party within 0.2 percentage points of Prime Minister Stefan Lofven’s left-wing Social Democrats. Moreover, voters now agree with the party’s policies on nine out of nine issues.

On immigration, 43 percent of voters side with the party and its leader, Jimmie Akesson. Only 15 percent favor Lofven’s policies. Likewise, 31 percent favor Akesson’s position on law and order, compared to 19 percent for Lofven.

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/476688-sweden-d...m-failure/

Quote:A 2017 investigation found that immigrants, the majority of them from the Middle East and North Africa, were behind 90 percent of shootings in Sweden. Meanwhile, the country’s police force has identified 50 immigrant-heavy neighborhoods as “vulnerable”  - a term many have taken to mean “no-go zones.”

The Sweden Democrats reject multiculturalism, and have proposed a tightening of immigration law and a return of refugees to their home countries. The party has advocated life without parole for serious offenses, and the deportation of foreigners found guilty of serious crimes. 

It's happening all across Europe.  I believe Europe is going to save itself and will remain the best continent on the planet for the rest of my lifetime.

Now all we need is for the EU to implode!
Do you actually want to make progress with your goals : aesthetic, business, women, fitness?  Check out the Secret Society VIP Members Club.
Check it out
(12-24-2019, 08:34 AM)SteveJabba Wrote: The Swedes have apparently decided they don't want to commit suicide and are rapidly shifting to the right: 

Quote:The Sweden Democrats - who were until recently dismissed as a fringe, racist party - are now surging in the polls. A voter survey, commissioned by the Dagens Nyheter newspaper last week, puts the party within 0.2 percentage points of Prime Minister Stefan Lofven’s left-wing Social Democrats. Moreover, voters now agree with the party’s policies on nine out of nine issues.

On immigration, 43 percent of voters side with the party and its leader, Jimmie Akesson. Only 15 percent favor Lofven’s policies. Likewise, 31 percent favor Akesson’s position on law and order, compared to 19 percent for Lofven.

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/476688-sweden-d...m-failure/

Quote:A 2017 investigation found that immigrants, the majority of them from the Middle East and North Africa, were behind 90 percent of shootings in Sweden. Meanwhile, the country’s police force has identified 50 immigrant-heavy neighborhoods as “vulnerable”  - a term many have taken to mean “no-go zones.”

The Sweden Democrats reject multiculturalism, and have proposed a tightening of immigration law and a return of refugees to their home countries. The party has advocated life without parole for serious offenses, and the deportation of foreigners found guilty of serious crimes. 

It's happening all across Europe.  I believe Europe is going to save itself and will remain the best continent on the planet for the rest of my lifetime.

Now all we need is for the EU to implode!

it is encouraging but this trend needs to continue come the next election which is September 2022 at the very latest.

I take any polls from Sentio with a very large grain of salt as they often overestimate the SD but the trends seem to be happening in many places - apart from West Germany, what a surprise. Rolleyes East maybe but..........
This is unbelievable!
To be honest, I had simply given up on Germany, Sweden and the UK.
(12-24-2019, 01:17 PM)Ayahuasquero_Brasileiro Wrote: This is unbelievable!
To be honest, I had simply given up on Germany, Sweden and the UK.
Never give up on the UK.  I keep saying it : London is NOT the UK and British men (especially Northern British men) are some of the balshiest, ballsiest most aggressive men you will ever meet.  They will NOT just roll over and die.

If you haven't lived there you wouldn't know.

I strongly suspect the same is true of Germany.
Do you actually want to make progress with your goals : aesthetic, business, women, fitness?  Check out the Secret Society VIP Members Club.
Check it out
Why should EU implode? It's less bureaucratic than UK Big Grin, the economic benefits are huge. It has bad marketing, I get it, but fuck marketing. The only thing needed is for majority of countries to impose reasonable immigration policies (on individual level) respect immigration laws that already exist, cut back on welfare, stop adoring sea pirates and for the border states to truly guard the border. 
Only if huge disagreements continued for 10 years I can see Schengen being closed, but not EU. Everything else is just playing into Putin's hands and into his wet dreams of new USSR. To the contrary, I'd take "western" Ukraine to NATO when they get their shit together, and show big middle finger to tzar Vladimir. He can keep the commie places with Stalin statues like Donetsk.
When Swedes see 19 islamic terrorists hijack 4 planes and fly them into the Twin Towers and the Pentagon across the Atlantic Ocean on a different continent it is easy to believe the politically correct lies that are told after terrorist acts that islam is the religion of peace and that islam had nothing to do with terrorism. But when the muslims come to town and they see what muslims do up close and personal it's much easier to see the truth about islam.

Islam is a set of awful ideas no matter how the politically correct try to spin it.

[img][Image: Islam.jpg]image upload website[/img]

Possibly Related Threads…
  The Truth About Suicide SteveJabba 0 857 11-30-2019, 11:34 AM
Last Post: SteveJabba