Poll: Was 2015 the year of the demise of civilised society as we knew it?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes - It Was
100.00%
3 100.00%
No - There Were Worse Years (if so, please state)
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was 2015 a watershed year for the demise of civilisation and the Clown World Order?
As the 2010s is drawing to a close, it has been inevitable to become more introspective about the decade.

Every decade and generation has its watershed years or equivalent. A year of numerous moments and events be it in the news or wider society that really shape the start or end of an era depending on how you see it.

The increased PC SJW anti-straight white male "check your privilege" insanity that has infected minds, in retrospect, seemed to really gain traction in 2015. Let's look at some examples - Black Lives Matter, The #LoveIsLove Supreme Court Ruling and subsequent over-mainstreaming of all these Pride freakshows AND the normalisation of Trans nonsense and other alternative genders and sexualities (the year of Caitlyn Jenner too) Rolleyes , the European Migrant Invasion (say no more), retarded anti-male words like mansplaining and manspreading entering the wider lexicon, everything is WAYCIST, "you can't say that coz it's offensive!", and generally all things stereotypical of SJWs, snowflakes, cuckolds etc. In fact even those pejorative terms did not really take off until about 2015. Beforehand, I never thought of them or gave them time of day as I was not exactly a regular Tumblr or Reddit user. Those being the only locations I guess where you would ever hear those terms before? And also in 2015 the arrival of Snapchat (simply the dumbest idea EVER, what is the point?) and normalising of the radical left in the USA (Bernie Sanders) and of course the Corbyn cult in the UK.

Sure, we've always had progressive radicals in the past but nothing compared to all the "Clown World" insanity that has really become subject of extreme ridicule among any sensible thinking person. Even the first half of the 2010s were rather normal and stable give or take the odd incident. But that could be said of almost any other year beforehand. I don't know if it was me but the difference in life in just two years between 2014 and 2016 felt far greater and more drastic than say a four year gap between for example 2010 and 2014 or between 2004 and 2008. Coincidentally around the end of 2015 and start of 2016 in the midst of all this (and some personal and family worries as well) was when I started to lose my old Daygame mojo too.

This was also the year when I really started to see how the "Millennial" Generation really are different and not necessarily in a good way. Kind of to the point where I struggle to relate to them. Yet beforehand I never gave such an issue any thought as I got on just as well with those a bit younger than me (I was born in 1981 so am a Xennial) as with those my age or older. Indeed, many a great Daygame moment proved this! Was this the year the Millennials came of age too and became more and more influential and with it the snowflakery and other cringey trends increased in prominence?

Do I have a point or am I waffling? Did anyone else notice similar patterns around that time changing the world for the worse?
(12-22-2019, 09:57 PM)robocop Wrote: As the 2010s is drawing to a close, it has been inevitable to become more introspective about the decade.

Every decade and generation has its watershed years or equivalent. A year of numerous moments and events be it in the news or wider society that really shape the start or end of an era depending on how you see it.

The increased PC SJW anti-straight white male "check your privilege" insanity that has infected minds, in retrospect, seemed to really gain traction in 2015. Let's look at some examples - Black Lives Matter, The #LoveIsLove Supreme Court Ruling and subsequent over-mainstreaming of all these Pride freakshows AND the normalisation of Trans nonsense and other alternative genders and sexualities (the year of Caitlyn Jenner too) Rolleyes , the European Migrant Invasion (say no more), retarded anti-male words like mansplaining and manspreading entering the wider lexicon, everything is WAYCIST, "you can't say that coz it's offensive!", and generally all things stereotypical of SJWs, snowflakes, cuckolds etc. In fact even those pejorative terms did not really take off until about 2015. Beforehand, I never thought of them or gave them time of day as I was not exactly a regular Tumblr or Reddit user. Those being the only locations I guess where you would ever hear those terms before? And also in 2015 the arrival of Snapchat (simply the dumbest idea EVER, what is the point?) and normalising of the radical left in the USA (Bernie Sanders) and of course the Corbyn cult in the UK.

Sure, we've always had progressive radicals in the past but nothing compared to all the "Clown World" insanity that has really become subject of extreme ridicule among any sensible thinking person. Even the first half of the 2010s were rather normal and stable give or take the odd incident. But that could be said of almost any other year beforehand. I don't know if it was me but the difference in life in just two years between 2014 and 2016 felt far greater and more drastic than say a four year gap between for example 2010 and 2014 or between 2004 and 2008. Coincidentally around the end of 2015 and start of 2016 in the midst of all this (and some personal and family worries as well) was when I started to lose my old Daygame mojo too.

This was also the year when I really started to see how the "Millennial" Generation really are different and not necessarily in a good way. Kind of to the point where I struggle to relate to them. Yet beforehand I never gave such an issue any thought as I got on just as well with those a bit younger than me (I was born in 1981 so am a Xennial) as with those my age or older. Indeed, many a great Daygame moment proved this! Was this the year the Millennials came of age too and became more and more influential and with it the snowflakery and other cringey trends increased in prominence?

Do I have a point or am I waffling? Did anyone else notice similar patterns around that time changing the world for the worse?
I noticed it all but it past me by since it doesn't really affect me.  However I personally have some major decisions to make and cannot be a rolling stone for much longer perhaps, so I will need to pay attention to this kind of shit more since it will have a much more consequential impact.  See the latest video in the Sigma Male section of this forum (Sigma Mindset - Hierarchy)

I think we are past peak idiocy.  You can only have this kind of idiocy if you have plenty of money sloshing around (usually of the printed / borrowed variety in the last 10 years +).  When times get tougher and peoples actual livelihood and survival is at stake, all of this nonsense will stop very quickly.  I fully expect a swing back towards k selection in the 2020s onwards.

Works for me.
Do you actually want to make progress with your goals : aesthetic, business, women, fitness?  Check out the Secret Society VIP Members Club.
Check it out
2015 was a pivotal year for the Clown takeover to my eyes.

The start of the year saw Roosh and his happy hour global meetup shutdown in a co-ordinated and hysterical way. Guys still met up away from the glare of the shrill voices. I got in touch with guys from SE Asia and EE whom I would never have located prior to the organised meetup.

So thanks to the clowns, it gave me a real kickstart to meeting red pill guys in real life.... and that has been absolutely beneficial.
(12-23-2019, 02:31 PM)SteveJabba Wrote: I think we are past peak idiocy.  You can only have this kind of idiocy if you have plenty of money sloshing around (usually of the printed / borrowed variety in the last 10 years +).  When times get tougher and peoples actual livelihood and survival is at stake, all of this nonsense will stop very quickly.  I fully expect a swing back towards k selection in the 2020s onwards.

THIS.

I have been alive a while and have seen good times and bad time.  As have you MrJ.

This is 100% true.  When the financial shit hits the fan in the next 3 to 18 months in terms of another massive financial crash, you will see this faggotry take a massive hit.  When you're struggling to eat and having green hair and telling hiring managers they have white privilege is stopping you getting a job, they'll soon change.  It's only a bored, over privileged, weak and fat mind that can come up with this shit.

I have a feeling there will be a huge cull of these cretins as they fall between the cracks and become weird fetish prostitutes or becomes food on the streets for the crazy people.
(12-29-2019, 08:30 AM)frank Wrote: 2015 was a pivotal year for the Clown takeover to my eyes.

The start of the year saw Roosh and his happy hour global meetup shutdown in a co-ordinated and hysterical way. Guys still met up away from the glare of the shrill voices. I got in touch with guys from SE Asia and EE whom I would never have located prior to the organised meetup.

So thanks to the clowns, it gave me a real kickstart to meeting red pill guys in real life.... and that has been absolutely beneficial.

It really was the year I also started to question the future of PUA. On the one hand I was still abiding by some of the "stuffed parrot" techniques that started to move away towards what game should be - incidental. As I have posted about often here. There was some kind of backlash against Roosh V that year I recall and some of the first mainstream articles appeared portraying daygame as a form of harassment at least according to retarded feminazis like that Leah Green half-caste who even singled out Steve Jabba in Britain's Biggest Sexists, a complete joke of a "documentary" that started to open my eyes to how retard thinking is crossing over, alarmingly. Interedting too how all the so-called sexists featured were white men? And when it came to a feature on sexism in Parliament funny how nobody from the PC Snowflake Gaybour Party was singled out?

Around 2015 was when some of the most ridiculous millennial fads became in. Snapchat (someone please tell me what is the point in it? To anyone who uses it, how old are you FFS?), Netflix gaining popularity (most overrated thing EVER?), vegan culture going mainstream and being kind of adopted by the SJW types (I am not anti-vegan but it is the cult like mentality of being a killjoy against almost everything that is making me cringe), meme sharing becoming the new normal, Buzzfeed getting noticed more, and generally all things PC and SJW and diversity and Oppression Olympics etc.

I have started to wonder about other past watershed years (I have arguments for 2008, 2003, 1992, 1989, 1981, 1976, 1968 and 1945) but it seems all the sorts of insane shite of late didn't really boil over till 2015. Before then almost all of this was very on the fringes. And as for turbulent news stories 2015 seemed full of them. Never mind 2016 'coz of Bwexit and Twump, 2015 it seemed nearly every week something turbulent was happening threatening to destroy the normal order. Terror attacks, mass shootings, migrant invasions, militant gay pride and that Supreme Court ruling and normalisation of trans nonsense and all sorts of divisive anti traditional stuff.
Hopefully a watershed year to counter all this may be coming soon or could be under way?
(01-12-2020, 11:12 AM)robocop Wrote:
(12-29-2019, 08:30 AM)frank Wrote: 2015 was a pivotal year for the Clown takeover to my eyes.

It really was the year I also started to question the future of PUA. On the one hand I was still abiding by some of the "stuffed parrot" techniques that started to move away towards what game should be - incidental. As I have posted about often here. There was some kind of backlash against Roosh V that year I recall and some of the first mainstream articles appeared portraying daygame as a form of harassment at least according to retarded feminazis like that Leah Green half-caste who even singled out Steve Jabba in Britain's Biggest Sexists, a complete joke of a "documentary" that started to open my eyes to how retard thinking is crossing over, alarmingly. Interedting too how all the so-called sexists featured were white men? And when it came to a feature on sexism in Parliament funny how nobody from the PC Snowflake Gaybour Party was singled out?

Around 2015 was when some of the most ridiculous millennial fads became in. Snapchat (someone please tell me what is the point in it? To anyone who uses it, how old are you FFS?), Netflix gaining popularity (most overrated thing EVER?), vegan culture going mainstream and being kind of adopted by the SJW types (I am not anti-vegan but it is the cult like mentality of being a killjoy against almost everything that is making me cringe), meme sharing becoming the new normal, Buzzfeed getting noticed more, and generally all things PC and SJW and diversity and Oppression Olympics etc.

I have started to wonder about other past watershed years (I have arguments for 2008, 2003, 1992, 1989, 1981, 1976, 1968 and 1945) but it seems all the sorts of insane shite of late didn't really boil over till 2015. Before then almost all of this was very on the fringes. And as for turbulent news stories 2015 seemed full of them. Never mind 2016 'coz of Bwexit and Twump, 2015 it seemed nearly every week something turbulent was happening threatening to destroy the normal order. Terror attacks, mass shootings, migrant invasions, militant gay pride and that Supreme Court ruling and normalisation of trans nonsense and all sorts of divisive anti traditional stuff.
Hopefully a watershed year to counter all this may be coming soon or could be under way?
I wish they would make more documentaries.  It's excellent social proof!
I just tend to withdraw and as long as it doesn't affect me too much, shrug my shoulders and think "what can you do".
The future is all gonna be about forming your own communities anyway (part of the reason this forum exists).  Let them go crazy off by themselves, who gives a fuck.
Do you actually want to make progress with your goals : aesthetic, business, women, fitness?  Check out the Secret Society VIP Members Club.
Check it out

Possibly Related Threads…
  Dry January - Kick-start your year in the best possible way Sandeep 4 1,427 01-06-2020, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Wuwei
  Justin Trudeau - World's Worst Leader? SteveJabba 7 3,599 11-13-2019, 06:23 PM
Last Post: robocop