Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
working online
So i have read The sigma man book and saw the links posted there but i m still unsure and no idea where to start and what to do . Is there some concrete steps , advices you people would have or is it you figure it all yourself or no one will for you?
(12-14-2019, 09:28 PM)westdelight Wrote: So i have read The sigma man book and saw the links posted there but i m still unsure and no idea where to start and what to do . Is there some concrete steps , advices you people would have or is it you figure it all yourself or no one will for you?

Certainly no one will do anything for you for free in this life, not just related to working online but in any endeavour.  Why would they? What's in it for them?

With internet marketing it's especially relevant because you don't want the possibility of adding to the competition.  I've personally experienced discovering a new little wrinkle here and there and if you tell other people about it within months you have tons of less intelligent clowns fouling it all up for you and destroying any competitive advantage you may have had.  Fuck that.

The no 1 piece of advice in my opinion is as I said : Discover your value proposition.  Everything flows from that.   

The rest, absolutely, you are going to have to figure out yourself.  Bear in mind that sometimes you will find info online that is deliberately misleading to lead you up a blind alley and discourage you.  All is fair game when it comes to making money, and I do not anticipate it getting any easier.
Do you actually want to make progress with your goals : aesthetic, business, women, fitness?  Check out the Secret Society VIP Members Club.
Check it out
If you are asking questions like these - let me assure you.... under NO CIRCUMSTANCES will working online EVER work for you.

You don't have the mindset. It will never be handed to you step by step - you have to learn, adapt, study, refine, and go through the slog and pain.

I've worked online for the best part of two decades, ive seen all sorts who want an online business - its only the people who go out and find the answers themselves and build skills off their own work that succeed.
(12-15-2019, 08:01 AM)SteveJabba Wrote:
(12-14-2019, 09:28 PM)westdelight Wrote: So i have read The sigma man book and saw the links posted there but i m still unsure and no idea where to start and what to do . Is there some concrete steps , advices you people would have or is it you figure it all yourself or no one will for you?

Certainly no one will do anything for you for free in this life, not just related to working online but in any endeavour.  Why would they? What's in it for them?

With internet marketing it's especially relevant because you don't want the possibility of adding to the competition.  I've personally experienced discovering a new little wrinkle here and there and if you tell other people about it within months you have tons of less intelligent clowns fouling it all up for you and destroying any competitive advantage you may have had.  Fuck that.

The no 1 piece of advice in my opinion is as I said : Discover your value proposition.  Everything flows from that.   

The rest, absolutely, you are going to have to figure out yourself.  Bear in mind that sometimes you will find info online that is deliberately misleading to lead you up a blind alley and discourage you.  All is fair game when it comes to making money, and I do not anticipate it getting any easier.

Yeah i know what you mean , it is tough and you have to keep your head up , be smart and handle it . I saw you mentioning somewhere about the new product you might  do " date plan , scheme or something " you planning to do that? i would be interested personally .
10 years online businesses / passive income strategies, location independent entrepreneur.

There's a million ways to make money online. You don't even need to make that much if you can find somewhere cheap(ish) to live.

I have a couple of small niches where I truly excel. It's a case of consistently over-delivering in the fastest amount of time. You are readily disposable when you work online.
Customers don't care what timezone you're in as long as they get what they want quickly. They might sometimes act like cry-babies, but if you want to be competitive then you have to be more responsive than anyone else, in any other place.