Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Realisations Have You Had In 2019?
2019 is drawing to a close, so it seems a good time to reflect on any major realisations you've had during the year.   

It's been a tough year for me, as was last year but (cross fingers) I am putting in place building blocks for the future.  More on this next year (it will affect this forum and its users).  

Nevertheless I've learned a few new things, and re-learned a bunch of others.

The 2 things I am most happy about started as soon as I launched this forum when I got my ass back into gear again.

1: The food you put into your body has an enormous impact on your emotional control, state, appearance, strength, energy.

I am ecstatic at the body improvement progress I've made, but beyond that the improvement in energy, base state and so on.  I was letting things slide.  No more.

2: Floor sleeping and insomnia.

It's early days but I've had insomnia for years and I don't think I realised the extent it was ruining my life.  It fucks with your testosterone, energy, spirit.  I think I have found the solution entirely through my own efforts with some self directed research.  

3: Keep trying new things.

If you google "insomnia cure" you won't find floor sleeping as a possible cure.  So, I've relearned not to get stuck in a rut with the same "trammeled" thinking.  Try new things, new ideas!  You never know what benefits you will get.

I would like 2020 to blow away 2019 and I want an upward trajectory from here on out.  However I see the landscape is changing so there are going to have to be some fairly major changes in the way I am doing things (more on this next year).  If nothing else, it will make me tougher and more resilient.   I still fully anticipate the storm.  I'd rather deal with hardship and toughen up than be a lamb for the slaughter.
It takes a lot of time to create threads daily, reply to your questions, stop spam attacks and make the forum run correctly. Please donate.  
Donate Now

Possibly Related Threads…
  Don't forget to downvote the Youtube Rewind 2019 SteveJabba 0 21 12-05-2019, 09:41 PM
Last Post: SteveJabba