Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i find out she has aboyfriend
I seem to always  meet girls that give  I O I s usually in a situation where I am uncomfortable acting on them ,like in an office or shop where there is other people present , then I find out they have a boyfriend ,is there something I am doing wrong /or right , and I am just unlucky ,or am I reading the signals wrong ? preening or flicking hair is one I o I I am sure of
I've had women with wedding rings on who eye me. I think that often times women who are taken are just attracted to you and look since we are all programmed by evolution to find the best genes for our children. 

But yeah, there may be other times where I approached after getting eyed and messed up...
when I first spoke to her she started fiddling with her necklace now when I speak to her she goes slightly red ,its somewhere I go to once a week ,and there is other people in the office ,she flicked her hair when I spoke to her last ,I think this is a a female drawing a male to look at her face but not sure , I found out her second name and checked her out on facebook , says shes engaged lol , does my nut in
I believe women feel "safer" checking you out when they know you can't do anything about it. Eg, if they're walking towards you in the street with their BF they'll look at you because they know you wont do anything.

I remember a girl in a bar coming up to me and telling me I was gorgeous and then walking away but when I went over to her to try to talk to her she immediately blurted out "I have a BF". Point being, she felt safe enough to compliment me because she knew nothing would happen cos she had a BF. Also because she had a BF it meant that if I rejected her it wouldn't matter cos she had a BF anyway and she didn't want anything from me. A single girl would never have come over to me that same way and made herself so available.
"Bitches leave!"  Big Grin
(11-28-2019, 01:32 AM)TheWolverine Wrote: I believe women feel "safer" checking you out when they know you can't do anything about it. Eg, if they're walking towards you in the street with their BF they'll look at you because they know you wont do anything.

I remember a girl in a bar coming up to me and telling me I was gorgeous and then walking away but when I went over to her to try to talk to her she immediately blurted out "I have a BF". Point being, she felt safe enough to compliment me because she knew nothing would happen cos she had a BF. Also because she had a BF it meant that if I rejected her it wouldn't matter cos she had a BF anyway and she didn't want anything from me. A single girl would never have come over to me that same way and made herself so available.

That's an interesting thought that girls are emboldened when their ego is safe from the harm of rejection.

I've had the experience where girls eye me, I would go in and stop them, and then some girls on occasion deny the eyeing. This really got me scratching my head. Why would they deny the eyeing when I caught them in the act? 

I thought one reason for the denials was because eyeing was unconscious and the girls honestly didn't think they eyed me. But your reasoning provides another plausible explanation - girls may consciously lie about the eyeing to protect their egos from rejection.
(11-28-2019, 03:40 AM)Lufiend Wrote:
(11-28-2019, 01:32 AM)TheWolverine Wrote: I believe women feel "safer" checking you out when they know you can't do anything about it. Eg, if they're walking towards you in the street with their BF they'll look at you because they know you wont do anything.

That's an interesting thought that girls are emboldened when their ego is safe from the harm of rejection.

I've had the experience where girls eye me, I would go in and stop them, and then some girls on occasion deny the eyeing. This really got me scratching my head. Why would they deny the eyeing when I caught them in the act? 

I thought one reason for the denials was because eyeing was unconscious and the girls honestly didn't think they eyed me. But your reasoning provides another plausible explanation - girls may consciously lie about the eyeing to protect their egos from rejection.

The other reason may be that you're approaching in a way which puts them off.  If there's a disconnect between what you appear to be and how you come across when you approach, a girl might blow you out.
It takes a lot of time to create threads daily, reply to your questions, stop spam attacks and make the forum run correctly. Please donate.  
Donate Now
I seem to get that a lot though , even when im not intentionally approaching someone , I have never done that during the day anyway i will walk into a shop or whatever ,I am older and been single for a years now and im like ,am I giving something off here ?it gets frustrating to say the least when it happens a lot im like wtf ,might be because I am not reacting straight away because there are people in the queue or standing next to me

or is it women that are in a relationship but are trying to see if they can still  attract someone  ,or are not entirely happy with the person they are with ?
Quote:LuFiend wrote:

My guess is because they don't want to take the blame for you approaching them. But I think this only applies if they didn't really fancy you.
"Bitches leave!"  Big Grin
It also depends if they deny playfully and more importantly if your inital accusation/observation was playful. Really, them denying it is only an issue if you make it an issue. Of course if they are stone cold NO I DID NOT SIR then it's probably a no. Otherwise you can just say "Oh,ok. Anyway, I find you very attractive..."
Thanks guys. I've reached the point where I just save the eye teasing for the date due to the risk of getting a denial blowout in the field. I just need to be a little patient. I still had some girls deny the eyeing on the date!
(11-28-2019, 09:49 PM)Lufiend Wrote: Thanks guys. I've reached the point where I just save the eye teasing for the date due to the risk of getting a denial blowout in the field. I just need to be a little patient. I still had some girls deny the eyeing on the date!
Probably best not to mention it.  It can come across aspy if you completely change the topic of current conversation to bring it back to something you want to talk about.
It takes a lot of time to create threads daily, reply to your questions, stop spam attacks and make the forum run correctly. Please donate.  
Donate Now