Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hard Blowout Causes
It seems in certain cities the blowouts come hard and fast while in others the girls are more gentle. I am interested in the main reasons why.

I've never daygamed in London but from what I've heard it sounds like London is a city where blowouts can be harsh. Then I came across this thread on Reddit where some girls explicitly gave a reason why they blew out some daygamers hard in London: they thought they were getting mugged! [1] See the comments from these girls:

Quote:Yesterday was my fourth time being hit on by some dude with an obvious rehearsed script. First time I thought he was a Romanian scammer or something so I quickly got away, then some Australian dude tried the exact same thing, so I've caught on ever since.

Quote:Oxford street is the one place in London I've had people trying to open my backpack (luckily I don't keep valuables in obvious pockets.)

Quote:YES! Around Leicester Square! It was literally this line except I think he said "I was over with my friends" or some shit. I thought he was trying to distract me while another person tried to rob me so I clung onto my bag really tight and kept trying to walk away but he was blocking my path.

It seems with the first girl the fact the opener sounded rehearsed made her think it was not a daygame attempt but rather a mugging. This shows that at least some London girls are primed by London's criminal environment to think that some men approaching them want to mug them and thus the girls do not want to stop due to this fear. 

The last girl didn't mention whether her daygamer sounded rehearsed but something made her think this wasn't a daygame approach but rather a mugging. It seems to me that priming by London's criminal environment played a large role.

So I think at least a couple takeaways here are (1) to sound authentic and not rehearsed and (2) do not give off any vibes that reinforce the priming (which in London is apparently crime). 

Thoughts?

1. Credit to TheWolverine for first discussing the thread in this forum. Here's the thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/london/comments...ua_around/
(11-27-2019, 05:44 AM)Lufiend Wrote: It seems in certain cities the blowouts come hard and fast while in others the girls are more gentle. I am interested in the main reasons why.

I've never daygamed in London but from what I've heard it sounds like London is a city where blowouts can be harsh. Then I came across this thread on Reddit where some girls explicitly gave a reason why they blew out some daygamers hard in London: they thought they were getting mugged! [1] See the comments from these girls:

Quote:Yesterday was my fourth time being hit on by some dude with an obvious rehearsed script. First time I thought he was a Romanian scammer or something so I quickly got away, then some Australian dude tried the exact same thing, so I've caught on ever since.

Quote:Oxford street is the one place in London I've had people trying to open my backpack (luckily I don't keep valuables in obvious pockets.)

Quote:YES! Around Leicester Square! It was literally this line except I think he said "I was over with my friends" or some shit. I thought he was trying to distract me while another person tried to rob me so I clung onto my bag really tight and kept trying to walk away but he was blocking my path.

It seems with the first girl the fact the opener sounded rehearsed made her think it was not a daygame attempt but rather a mugging. This shows that at least some London girls are primed by London's criminal environment to think that some men approaching them want to mug them and thus the girls do not want to stop due to this fear. 

The last girl didn't mention whether her daygamer sounded rehearsed but something made her think this wasn't a daygame approach but rather a mugging. It seems to me that priming by London's criminal environment played a large role.

So I think at least a couple takeaways here are (1) to sound authentic and not rehearsed and (2) do not give off any vibes that reinforce the priming (which in London is apparently crime). 

Thoughts?

1. Credit to TheWolverine for first discussing the thread in this forum. Here's the thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/london/comments...ua_around/

Well first of all thanks to you and The Wolverine.  Believe me guys I really am happy that you're trying to spread the good word.  NB I looked through the thread and couldn't find the board mentioned - but a bloody great idea so spam Reddit and others as often as you can.  Within reason!  (PS I've had to DMCA those reddit fucks more than once for obvious reasons.  I'm not their greatest fan.)

A running theme of everything I've ever written is authenticity.  Remember my first website was called authentic pua.  

In Secret Society I mention a number of times that we want to get away from spam approaches, rehearsed , retarded lines that are not even clever or funny.  Why? For this exact reason.  It doesn't fucking work and it's not sustainable.  Anyone with an IQ of over 95 cannot repeat the same tired, hackneyed bullshit that they don't mean time after time.  It gets boring fast.  

Moreover the girl can tell you don't mean it.  You have zero chance of creating any quick connection, attraction, brain fry.  You're not investing of yourself, you're not being specific.  

A girl - any girl - wants to feel valued as a human being.  When you approach her, you are doing so with the intent of possibly sticking your dick inside her.  SO how do you think SHE feels when she's being spam approached by some dude saying rehearsed lines, not meaning it, not giving her a specific compliment, not treating her like a human being?

I understood this 7 years ago.   The whole of the Secret Society and Primal Seduction is based on avoiding this very problem (in Secret Society I even mock these idiots extensively).  

So it's a combination of factors, but it boils down to a complete lack of real charm, empathy, social intelligence, coupled with a wooden , inauthentic delivery, probably poor shifty body language...

Oh, and London is a shit hole.
It takes a lot of time to create threads daily, reply to your questions, stop spam attacks and make the forum run correctly. Please donate.  
Donate Now
I am pretty convinced that it mostly comes down to your vibe. Obviously, without pua and seduction materials, only a man in a spontaneous and light-hearted state of mind would approach a strange girl on the street. If your facial expression, voice and body language conveys this light-heartedness and spontaneity, there is a much higher chance that the girl will be receptive than if there is an incongruence between your words and your vibe.
I'm starting to belive that vibe has ENORMOUS effect on your success rate, but I think I'll make a thread of its own on this topic.
I believe the harsh blowouts in London are more to do with the sheer amount of daygamers running the streets in Central. The hot girls that have caught on are sick of it by now and it's no longer a novelty. That Indian guy training on James Tusk's YouTube channel said his harshest blowout was a girl who said, "I CAN'T BE ARSED WITH THIS SHIT!" Says it all really.

Also a lot of these guys are NOT very selective at all and approach VERY average looking girls - they have it in their heads that they have to rack up their number of approaches to increase their chances of getting to the next date/lay faster. A lot of them also make zero effort to improve their asthetic be it their grooming or fashion thinking that "game" is all they need.

I've found that girls are much more receptive in malls, parks, shops, anywhere but the street really. Out on the street it's too open and ANYONE be it thieves, homeless, chuggers etc could be there but in other closed environments its safer because you have security or a kind of social setting. I'd say 90% of my harsh blowouts have been on the street because the danger and risk factor is far greater than say in a mall.

If you've read some of the shit some guys talk about in the London based Telegram/WhatsApp groups though its obvious they've been brainwashed by PUA mantra. They arrogantly get on their high-horse and go on about being "Alpha" and not "Beta" or how you must not be a "cuck" (whatever the fuck that means, what happened to 'chode'?) and sprout gamey things like, "you gotta bring her into your reality, bro. Control the frame, bro." And of course if a girl says or does anything remotely non-compliant, "It was a shit-test, man!" These are the kind of persistent guys that reckon any girl is attainable with "good game". But they don't realize some girls just won't like you or wanna talk to you.
"Bitches leave!"  Big Grin
(11-27-2019, 03:22 PM)TheWolverine Wrote: Also a lot of these guys are NOT very selective at all and approach VERY average looking girls - they have it in their heads that they have to rack up their number of approaches to increase their chances of getting to the next date/lay faster. A lot of them also make zero effort to improve their asthetic be it their grooming or fashion thinking that "game" is all they need.[/size]

What I noticed is that people ignore ecosystems. Eg. I heard stories that 20 years ago in some small towns in the Balkans it was important only to own an expensive car and display the keys in a bar, and local skanks would notice you and let you bang them the same night. Imagine how ridiculous it would be to take that philosophy onto the streets of London.

In my view, an ecosystem of a big modern city is comprised of many species of humans, and it's important not to signal that you belong to the wrong one. The most basic example would be wearing tracksuit and trainers in public is one big no, because every chav, junkie and welfare mom is wearing those and you don't want to be in the same box. What a lot of guys don't get (myself partially included, I'm struggling with aesthetics a lot) is that it's the whole picture that a woman is looking at - if they sense you are not actually the cool guy you imagine yourself to be, they'll instantly put you in the same box as beggars, junkies and those Amnesty International or  imbeciles who are saving the world by pestering people on the streets. I guess that those spammers do exactly that - they make no effort to separate themselves from the 99% of animals in the jungle.

The worst blowout I ever had was in a park in Poland in the middle of the night - with a friend I approached girls sitting on a park bench, drinking something from plastic bottles, and they started screaming at us to go away. Looking back at it, it was horribly uncalibrated from us - they must of had dozens of idiots do the same that very night. I guess a lot of bad blowouts can be caused by such a lack of basic calibration.
Quote:I guess a lot of bad blowouts can be caused by such a lack of basic calibration.

Yeah, I'd agree. PUA teaches you that any girl is approachable and its open season on them all. Calibration is something I don't think can be taught because every situation is different.
Steve - thanks for teaching authenticity. You're saving a lot of girls in London a lot of agony!

I also liked the comment about how she'll be suspicious if there's any discrepency between your words and vibe (per Hedge) or the whole picture (per D-503). I think when she's suspicious she'll likely turn to the environment for an explanation, which seemingly in London's streets are thieves, and will lead to a hard blowout.

(11-27-2019, 03:22 PM)TheWolverine Wrote: I believe the harsh blowouts in London are more to do with the sheer amount of daygamers running the streets in Central. The hot girls that have caught on are sick of it by now and it's no longer a novelty. 

TheWolverine, I'm glad you pointed out about how hot girls are getting approached too much. The first girl thought both - at first she thought she was getting victimized but then quickly caught on as she got approached more and thus knew she was getting daygamed.

(11-27-2019, 03:22 PM)TheWolverine Wrote: ...

I've found that girls are much more receptive in malls, parks, shops, anywhere but the street really. Out on the street it's too open and ANYONE be it thieves, homeless, chuggers etc could be there but in other closed environments its safer because you have security or a kind of social setting. I'd say 90% of my harsh blowouts have been on the street because the danger and risk factor is far greater than say in a mall.

I definitely share similar experiences here. I should start out by saying that about 20% of the girls I stop in the street blush after my opener so I've gotta be doing something right! But much like yourself a disproportionate amount of my hard blowouts come on the street. This mostly happens to me in business districts which are packed with salesmen and chuggers which primes the girls to think anyone approaching them wants money. You can tell because sometimes the girls I stop on the street here in the U.S. ask me what I'm selling and just assume I'm a salesman (these girls definitely don't blush, at least not at first...). Of course some girls don't bother asking and blow me out hard. This is in stark contrast to girls in neighborhoods who stop a lot easier and rarely ask if I'm a salesman because there are rarely any salesmen there. 

Indoor girls as a whole are much friendlier that's for sure.
(11-27-2019, 03:22 PM)TheWolverine Wrote: I believe the harsh blowouts in London are more to do with the sheer amount of daygamers running the streets in Central. The hot girls that have caught on are sick of it by now and it's no longer a novelty. That Indian guy training on James Tusk's YouTube channel said his harshest blowout was a girl who said, "I CAN'T BE ARSED WITH THIS SHIT!" Says it all really.

Also a lot of these guys are NOT very selective at all and approach VERY average looking girls - they have it in their heads that they have to rack up their number of approaches to increase their chances of getting to the next date/lay faster. A lot of them also make zero effort to improve their asthetic be it their grooming or fashion thinking that "game" is all they need.

If you've read some of the shit some guys talk about in the London based Telegram/WhatsApp groups though its obvious they've been brainwashed by PUA mantra. They arrogantly get on their high-horse and go on about being "Alpha" and not "Beta" or how you must not be a "cuck" (whatever the fuck that means, what happened to 'chode'?) and sprout gamey things like, "you gotta bring her into your reality, bro. Control the frame, bro." And of course if a girl says or does anything remotely non-compliant, "It was a shit-test, man!" These are the kind of persistent guys that reckon any girl is attainable with "good game". But they don't realize some girls just won't like you or wanna talk to you.

Big Grin Smile . I've heard all of that shit before, it's actually amusing.  

Point these idiots at this forum man.  Or even better, Secret Society.  That way I get paid, and they will turn red with shame when I crack jokes at their expense.  And then explain in great detail how it ACTUALLY works, in the real world.
It takes a lot of time to create threads daily, reply to your questions, stop spam attacks and make the forum run correctly. Please donate.  
Donate Now
(11-27-2019, 05:18 PM)D-503 Wrote:
(11-27-2019, 03:22 PM)TheWolverine Wrote: Also a lot of these guys are NOT very selective at all and approach VERY average looking girls - they have it in their heads that they have to rack up their number of approaches to increase their chances of getting to the next date/lay faster. A lot of them also make zero effort to improve their asthetic be it their grooming or fashion thinking that "game" is all they need.[/size]

What I noticed is that people ignore ecosystems. Eg. I heard stories that 20 years ago in some small towns in the Balkans it was important only to own an expensive car and display the keys in a bar, and local skanks would notice you and let you bang them the same night. Imagine how ridiculous it would be to take that philosophy onto the streets of London.

In my view, an ecosystem of a big modern city is comprised of many species of humans, and it's important not to signal that you belong to the wrong one. The most basic example would be wearing tracksuit and trainers in public is one big no, because every chav, junkie and welfare mom is wearing those and you don't want to be in the same box. What a lot of guys don't get (myself partially included, I'm struggling with aesthetics a lot) is that it's the whole picture that a woman is looking at - if they sense you are not actually the cool guy you imagine yourself to be, they'll instantly put you in the same box as beggars, junkies and those Amnesty International or  imbeciles who are saving the world by pestering people on the streets. I guess that those spammers do exactly that - they make no effort to separate themselves from the 99% of animals in the jungle.

The worst blowout I ever had was in a park in Poland in the middle of the night - with a friend I approached girls sitting on a park bench, drinking something from plastic bottles, and they started screaming at us to go away. Looking back at it, it was horribly uncalibrated from us - they must of had dozens of idiots do the same that very night. I guess a lot of bad blowouts can be caused by such a lack of basic calibration.

Yeah, social intelligence.   First it requires that you are aware that there is such a thing as a culture.  It then requires the ability to learn from mistakes, spot patterns and have empathy.  Perhaps the most egregious violaters are simply too loq IQ or mentally damaged to process this type of information.  
I've had emails and comments from guys who want me to produce a flowchart of interactions so that every variable is covered, including all the cultural wrinkles.  When I see that, I know that I am dealing with an autistic weirdo.
Judging by the comments on my Youtube channel there are quite a few of these people out there.
Donate Now
(11-28-2019, 08:13 AM)SteveJabba Wrote: Point these idiots at this forum man.  Or even better, Secret Society.  

A lot of these guys in these London WhatsApp/Telegram groups are mostly fairly new to PU I think and so the vast majority I don't think have heard of you from what I can tell. Of course anyone from The LSS knew who you were but after that closed down (in 2015?) new guys then went and discovered PUA stuff like RSD and Tom Torrero and all the other new coaches that saturated YouTube. Gurus that have a lot of infield vids seem to dominate the market. 

Its funny how the guys in those London WhatsApp/Telegram groups refer to the RSD gurus by their first names. 

I just did a thought experiment in my head after reading this paragraph. If a cow ran and opened me on the street what would I do? I would probably blow her out quickly (but nicely) since I know I can get hotter girls. I think it would be reasonable that girls who just don't like you would do something similar.

(11-28-2019, 08:17 AM)SteveJabba Wrote: Yeah, social intelligence.   First it requires that you are aware that there is such a thing as a culture.  It then requires the ability to learn from mistakes, spot patterns and have empathy.  Perhaps the most egregious violaters are simply too [low] IQ or mentally damaged to process this type of information.  

There are guys who quit daygame who say that daygame doesn't work. If you ask me, daygame done correctly works. The problem is that these guys failed to do just what you described - they failed to learn from mistakes, they failed to spot patterns and have empathy. Addy "A-Game" is an extreme example of this. 

As an example, I've encountered guys not just in daygame but life in general who reject feedback and insist on doing the same failing method over and over again. As the saying goes, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. I'm grateful to have received feedback from guys who have seen me infield and after incorporating the feedback I improved as a result. 

Thus the failure to improve oneself can be considered an indirect source of hard blowouts and more.
(11-29-2019, 12:59 AM)Lufiend Wrote:

I just did a thought experiment in my head after reading this paragraph. If a cow ran and opened me on the street what would I do? I would probably blow her out quickly (but nicely) since I know I can get hotter girls. I think it would be reasonable that girls who just don't like you would do something similar.

(11-28-2019, 08:17 AM)SteveJabba Wrote: Yeah, social intelligence.   First it requires that you are aware that there is such a thing as a culture.  It then requires the ability to learn from mistakes, spot patterns and have empathy.  Perhaps the most egregious violaters are simply too [low] IQ or mentally damaged to process this type of information.  

There are guys who quit daygame who say that daygame doesn't work. If you ask me, daygame done correctly works. The problem is that these guys failed to do just what you described - they failed to learn from mistakes, they failed to spot patterns and have empathy. Addy "A-Game" is an extreme example of this. 

As an example, I've encountered guys not just in daygame but life in general who reject feedback and insist on doing the same failing method over and over again. As the saying goes, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. I'm grateful to have received feedback from guys who have seen me infield and after incorporating the feedback I improved as a result. 

Thus the failure to improve oneself can be considered an indirect source of hard blowouts and more.
Daygame doesn't "work".  That is such a low IQ moronic statement.  What doesn't "work" exactly?

Introducing yourself to someone you are attracted to and attempting to get to know them doesn't "work"? It's "worked" since the beginning of time.  

No, what doesn't work is being an unattractive low IQ fuckwit and thinking because the sun is out you can attract women who are way out of your league. 

You could put some of these monkeys in a Spanish whorehouse with 500 Euros stuffed between their arse cheeks and they STILL couldn't get laid.
Donate Now
(11-27-2019, 03:22 PM)TheWolverine Wrote: I believe the harsh blowouts in London are more to do with the sheer amount of daygamers running the streets in Central. The hot girls that have caught on are sick of it by now and it's no longer a novelty. That Indian guy ... said his harshest blowout was a girl who said, "I CAN'T BE ARSED WITH THIS SHIT!" Says it all really.

Another example of hot girls being overgamed as one of multiple causes of hard blowouts came from another London daygame coach (who I won't name out of respect to Steve's wishes of not naming other daygame coaches on his forum). This daygame coach had a podcast where his girlfriend, who was a Brazilian Playboy playmate, talked about the experience of getting daygamed in London. She said that the models at her modelling agency warned her about these guys who run up to girls and try to hit on them and the advice the models gave was to run.

Thus when a place like London gets overrun then it seems hot girls talk to each other and advise each other to run which contributes to the hard blowouts. 

Although I do not have direct evidence that girls talk to each other in New York City, I suspect that New York City fits this category due to the very hard blowouts I've and others have taken there compared to other cities and how common it is to see daygamers around New York City.
(11-30-2019, 11:56 PM)Lufiend Wrote:
(11-27-2019, 03:22 PM)TheWolverine Wrote: I believe the harsh blowouts in London are more to do with the sheer amount of daygamers running the streets in Central. The hot girls that have caught on are sick of it by now and it's no longer a novelty. That Indian guy ... said his harshest blowout was a girl who said, "I CAN'T BE ARSED WITH THIS SHIT!" Says it all really.

Another example of hot girls being overgamed as one of multiple causes of hard blowouts came from another London daygame coach (who I won't name out of respect to Steve's wishes of not naming other daygame coaches on his forum). This daygame coach had a podcast where his girlfriend, who was a Brazilian Playboy playmate, talked about the experience of getting daygamed in London. She said that the models at her modelling agency warned her about these guys who run up to girls and try to hit on them and the advice the models gave was to run.

Thus when a place like London gets overrun then it seems hot girls talk to each other and advise each other to run which contributes to the hard blowouts. 

Although I do not have direct evidence that girls talk to each other in New York City, I suspect that New York City fits this category due to the very hard blowouts I've and others have taken there compared to other cities and how common it is to see daygamers around New York City.
Don't know about all that, but fantastic humble bragging there by the daygame coach who we don't name...  Big Grin .  Every halfway decent looking girl in London is a "model" of some description.  I've been with dozens of em.  Tongue
They are all so obvious and transparent.  Smile.  It's why I think most of them are plebs.
Donate Now
Quote:Lufiend Wrote:

She said that the models at her modelling agency warned her about these guys who run up to girls and try to hit on them and the advice the models gave was to run.

At first I thought, why would you have to run and not just simply walk on? And then I remembered that some daygamers do the "walk and talk" or following thing.  Rolleyes

Possibly Related Threads…
  Don't be too hard on yourself. Ejecting too early tactics SteveJabba 1 120 11-29-2019, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Tigero