Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
London Daygame Model (LDM) - Post Your Experiences Here
Many of you will be familiar with the London Daygame Model TM.  Some of you might have bought products relating to the method, and tried applying it in a Daygame session(s) yourself.

I would like to know about your Daygame experiences with the LDM.  

Did it work for you?
What were your results?
What were the problems you experienced?
How does your experience using the London Daygame Model compare with your experience using the methods I advocate, as outlined in Primal Seduction and Secret Society.

I intend to make a Youtube video about this and this type of post will be useful to draw in new members to the forum with valuable insight to offer. 

Obviously it's no use for me to just write out 2000 words on the topic.  I want to know what YOU think.
Do you actually want to make progress with your goals : aesthetic, business, women, fitness?  Check out the Secret Society VIP Members Club.
Check it out
I’ve found something similar on Nick’s blog a while ago. I was trying to apply it but I was always finding myself that I don’t remember the graph, and that was confusing me where on the timeline I am with a girl.
But when I refer to it after my approaches it was quite similar.

Your “method” I’m slit on baby steps so I cant give you a good review yet.

It seems to be more challenging but in fact it’s not. It just don’t give you (in my case) instant results. But I know that I put my skin in approving other areas first and that’s why I don’t approach that much as I could. So the results in lays number not so impressive in reference to my last year for e.g.

Some off topic, but I want to say this. When I first saw your night game club model in PS it just blow my mind that I unconsciously did almost exact thing few times when I was not hunting but just relaxin and having fun with fiends in a club, but eventually end up beding some fine female Wink
constant is change...
Hi Steve,

First post in this forum so hello to you and everyone, I am Conoko (not real name obviously) I am 38 from the UK. Thanks for setting this forum up Steve, was much needed given today's climate in PUA world!
This feels like I've gone full circle in a way like I am returning to the good old days of reading and wriiting posts on the former old skool Daygame Cafe forum! ha.

My struggles with the daygame model geez where do I even begin with this one, I have a lot to say on this from personal expereince! I am glad you set up this new thread addressing this topic because I was litterally going to post up my own thread on my struggles with it over the years but this now seems like the perfect thread to do that in.

So I have been doing the "daygame" thing ever since I turned 30 (38 now) since I first became aware that it was even a thing, back in the days of Yad and Yosha. The problem for me with the model was that I have never really reached that promised "nirvana" stage of mastering the "attraction" phase of the model. The bit where you are supposed to become this Russell Brand type wizard with words where you start spewing this rainbow of teases, fizz, and wit all in the idea to hook the girl and put her under some sort of attraction trance. The problem for me is that despite being hard at it for 8 years, I am still bang avearge at daygame and have never really come anywhere near to mastering it in order to rach the promised land.

The issue I take with all this approaching was that daygamers are often told that with enough practise, and beating your head against the wall, that you will eventually "get there" and be drowing in pussy, but the sad fact for me was 1200-1500 sets over the course of 8 years of persistent practise and that is sadly far from my reality, at least form me anyway. Now I don't want to come across as a victim here, or to say that the daygame model "failed me" haha! Of course I wanted the hot girls in my life and I genuinely thought (probably navivly looking back now) that this was supposed to be the magic back door to enable that to happen, but like I say it just has not worked out that way. Luckily I love my job as a Web Designer with a fucking passion and I guess this has kept me on the straight and narrow all these years amoungst all that sexual frustration.

My question I wanted to ask you Steve is could it be true, even just slightly that for some of us like myself that no matter how much some of us that still want to attain that lifestyle of slaying all these hot women are unfortunaly just not made from the right "wood", no matter how much game we learn? I mean of all the game books I have read over the years combined with a shit ton of infield approaching and yet I still feel no more skilled at this than my first 100 sets. I don't even mind admitting that I am quite possibly have the imagination of the green daygame parrot! My wit and attraction skill are quite honestly no more polished than an advanced beginner. I know this sounds a bit moany and negative but I'm just being realistic with myself. I do most of my approaching in London during my working week, and the issue for me is the girls I like are often the English girls walking around Bank and London Bridge, office type girls with thier black tights, cream, grey, black wool jackets, looking like the majority of people walking around the bustling streets of London this time of year, I see them, I do approach but it just becomes the same bland shit conversation over and over again (my fault not saying they are boring) that has them leaving after 30 seconds, and it just leaves me thinking afterwards how the fuck was I supposed to turn any of what she just said about her work or what she is doing right now into any kind of creative attractive conversation, I am just at a loss with it all to be honest mate, and makes me feel very wooden and low IQ like I was never really cut out for it.
(11-08-2019, 08:37 PM)Conoko Wrote: Hi Steve,

First post in this forum so hello to you and everyone, I am Conoko (not real name obviously) I am 38 from the UK.  Thanks for setting this forum up Steve, was much needed given today's climate in PUA world!
This feels like I've gone full circle in a way like I am returning to the good old days of reading and wriiting posts on the former old skool Daygame Cafe forum! ha.

My struggles with the daygame model geez where do I even begin with this one, I have a lot to say on this from personal expereince!  I am glad you set up this new thread addressing this topic because I was litterally going to post up my own thread on my struggles with it over the years but this now seems like the perfect thread to do that in. 

So I have been doing the "daygame" thing ever since I turned 30 (38 now) since I first became aware that it was even a thing, back in the days of Yad and Yosha.  The problem for me with the model was that I have never really reached that promised "nirvana" stage of mastering the "attraction" phase of the model.  The bit where you are supposed to become this Russell Brand type wizard with words where you start spewing this rainbow of teases, fizz, and wit all in the idea to hook the girl and put her under some sort of attraction trance.  The problem for me is that despite being hard at it for 8 years, I am still bang avearge at daygame and have never really come anywhere near to mastering it in order to rach the promised land. 

The issue I take with all this approaching was that daygamers are often told that with enough practise, and beating your head against the wall, that you will eventually "get there" and be drowing in pussy, but the sad fact for me was 1200-1500 sets over the course of 8 years of persistent practise and that is sadly far from my reality, at least form me anyway.  Now I don't want to come across as a victim here, or to say that the daygame model "failed me" haha! Of course I wanted the hot girls in my life and I genuinely thought (probably navivly looking back now) that this was supposed to be the magic back door to enable that to happen, but like I say it just has not worked out that way.  Luckily I love my job as a Web Designer with a fucking passion and I guess this has kept me on the straight and narrow all these years amoungst all that sexual frustration.

My question I wanted to ask you Steve is could it be true, even just slightly that for some of us like myself that no matter how much some of us that still want to attain that lifestyle of slaying all these hot women are unfortunaly just not made from the right "wood", no matter how much game we learn?  I mean of all the game books I have read over the years combined with a shit ton of infield approaching and yet I still feel no more skilled at this than my first 100 sets.  I don't even mind admitting that I am quite possibly have the imagination of the green daygame parrot! My wit and attraction skill are quite honestly no more polished than an advanced beginner.  I know this sounds a bit moany and negative but I'm just being realistic with myself.  I do most of my approaching in London during my working week, and the issue for me is the girls I like are often the English girls walking around Bank and London Bridge, office type girls with thier black tights, cream, grey, black wool jackets, looking like the majority of people walking around the bustling streets of London this time of year, I see them, I do approach but it just becomes the same bland shit conversation over and over again (my fault not saying they are boring) that has them leaving after 30 seconds, and it just leaves me thinking afterwards how the fuck was I supposed to turn any of what she just said about her work or what she is doing right now into any kind of creative attractive conversation, I am just at a loss with it all to be honest mate, and makes me feel very wooden and low IQ like I was never really cut out for it.

Welcome.  First, let me point out that I'm not going to denigrate Nick.  He has said consistenly that Daygame can be tough, as have I.  Infact over the last few months I must have said 7-10 times that if you can get 2 points above your SMV then you're doing REALLY well.  Now that metric is rough and loose and depends on a variety of factors, 2 of which you've brought up here : namely your location and target market.

You mention hot English girls wearing black tights and grey wool jackets.  I know EXACTLY  they type you are referring to here.  Often wearing black / red shoes? Pencil skirts? 
The second factor is your location , London.  

Getting 2 points above your SMV there is doable but tough and depends on skill level, application, target market etc.  As I am sure you are aware.  For example, if you were to start going for FOTB foreigners of equal looks then you would probably have a higher success ratio.  English girls in particular will be very quick to judge you on social skills, socio economic status in a way that FOTB foreigners will not.  They would be able to tell I am a working class lad by my accent (for example), as you can because you're British.  This *may* be important to them in a way that it would not to a FOTB Polish girl (for example).   

I won't knock Nick, but I will say English girls of this type were not his target market, nor were they for any of the Daygame guys you reference. I did get some of these girls from Daygame and also from various slightly dodgy dating sites (lol).  Obviously I did not pay.

Is there such a thing as natural game ability? Certainly.  Do some people learn it more qucikly than others? Of course.  

The real question is : are there flaws and problems with the way in which "game" has been percieved and taught according to the London Daygame Model and others? I belive so , and I believe what I teach is  much closer to reality, to the truth about what attraction is and how it works.

Bottom line  : It sounds to me like you need a root and branch re - appraisal of the way you are going about doing things, including target selection, location where you do your daygame, probably your mindset (infact almost certainly so), and almost definitely what you are saying, doing and subcommunicating when you talk to these girls.

I can't devote the time necessary for free on this forum (that was not what I intended this forum to be    Smile . If I was to recommend where to start, I would suggest Primal Seduction and possibly get in touch for a long term personalised training program.  https://www.stevejabba.com/category/training/

There are already 3 guys on this forum who are doing my 6 month Program.  I won't mention their usernames (not sure if they would mind) but they can get in contact with you if they read this and tell you what they think. 

W
ill this turn you into a verbal jujitsu master?  Nope, not if you don't have natural talents in that direction.  But there are many ways to pull a woman. You gotta play to your strengths.

Cheers and welcome again!
Do you actually want to make progress with your goals : aesthetic, business, women, fitness?  Check out the Secret Society VIP Members Club.
Check it out
I await more experiences with the London Daygame Model.
Check it out
London Daygame Model didn't really work for me.
What's legit: Approach-intent-number-date-escalate-sex. But all the gay tricks and stories or detailed plans of dates along the way where you carefully calibrate your level of interest..not so much. Too complicated and inauthentic. For example, I would try to shoehorn the girl to the model when the opportunity called for a simple chat on a bench or in a library. What an idiot. And the whole mindset to get sex at all costs, 28 ways to beat LMR, tell her you need to charge your phone at her place, the underlying message that you are not enough if you express yourself like you normally would...
It sometimes helped when I had a sticking point to look what these guys do. Which opportunities they creatively use to take the next leap of faith. More often than not though, it was some complex bullshit.

Generally, by parotting supposedly strong material, I give up so much of my own potential strength. Now I feel like the primary thing is to improve your body, style and grooming, career, interests, get to the core of your own truth if you will, living authentically...this by definition makes you non-needy, positive, interesting guy. 
Part of it is then authentically talking to women, of course. Or finding a girlfriend. 

Do whatever the FUCK you wanna do!!

[Image: sddefault.jpg#404_is_fine]
The London daygame model is bullshit and the only reason it "works" is any action is guaranteed to yield more success than no action. Lol

(11-08-2019, 08:37 PM)Conoko Wrote: Hi Steve,

First post in this forum so hello to you and everyone, I am Conoko (not real name obviously) I am 38 from the UK.  Thanks for setting this forum up Steve, was much needed given today's climate in PUA world!

My struggles with the daygame model geez where do I even begin with this one, I have a lot to say on this from personal expereince!  I am glad you set up this new thread addressing this topic because I was litterally going to post up my own thread on my struggles with it over the years but this now seems like the perfect thread to do that in. 

So I have been doing the "daygame" thing ever since I turned 30 (38 now) since I first became aware that it was even a thing, back in the days of Yad and Yosha.  The problem for me with the model was that I have never really reached that promised "nirvana" stage of mastering the "attraction" phase of the model.  The bit where you are supposed to become this Russell Brand type wizard with words where you start spewing this rainbow of teases, fizz, and wit all in the idea to hook the girl and put her under some sort of attraction trance.  The problem for me is that despite being hard at it for 8 years, I am still bang avearge at daygame and have never really come anywhere near to mastering it in order to rach the promised land. 

The issue I take with all this approaching was that daygamers are often told that with enough practise, and beating your head against the wall, that you will eventually "get there" and be drowing in pussy, but the sad fact for me was 1200-1500 sets over the course of 8 years of persistent practise and that is sadly far from my reality, at least form me anyway.  Now I don't want to come across as a victim here, or to say that the daygame model "failed me" haha! Of course I wanted the hot girls in my life and I genuinely thought (probably navivly looking back now) that this was supposed to be the magic back door to enable that to happen, but like I say it just has not worked out that way.  Luckily I love my job as a Web Designer with a fucking passion and I guess this has kept me on the straight and narrow all these years amoungst all that sexual frustration.

My question I wanted to ask you Steve is could it be true, even just slightly that for some of us like myself that no matter how much some of us that still want to attain that lifestyle of slaying all these hot women are unfortunaly just not made from the right "wood", no matter how much game we learn?  I mean of all the game books I have read over the years combined with a shit ton of infield approaching and yet I still feel no more skilled at this than my first 100 sets.  I don't even mind admitting that I am quite possibly have the imagination of the green daygame parrot! My wit and attraction skill are quite honestly no more polished than an advanced beginner.  I know this sounds a bit moany and negative but I'm just being realistic with myself.  I do most of my approaching in London during my working week, and the issue for me is the girls I like are often the English girls walking around Bank and London Bridge, office type girls with thier black tights, cream, grey, black wool jackets, looking like the majority of people walking around the bustling streets of London this time of year, I see them, I do approach but it just becomes the same bland shit conversation over and over again (my fault not saying they are boring) that has them leaving after 30 seconds, and it just leaves me thinking afterwards how the fuck was I supposed to turn any of what she just said about her work or what she is doing right now into any kind of creative attractive conversation, I am just at a loss with it all to be honest mate, and makes me feel very wooden and low IQ like I was never really cut out for it.
1. Most people don't realize game (I.e. The way you interact with women) is only part of the equation. Taking it to an extreme if you are 90, short, fat, ugly face with akne and have a boring lifestyle where you only sit at home watching talk shows, girls just aren't gonna fuck you often, no matter how you interact with them. Any attempt to flirt with them would probably be seen as cute and amusing or as disgusting by them. 
And even if you would find some girls that somehow got turned on by you they wouldn't act on it most of the time cause it's shameful going for that type of guy. 
So focusing only on game is stupid. Work on the other areas too. 

Steve has been talking in his book about the holistic approach and all the important corner stones to get successful. It seems like you haven't read his book. You should.

By the way. Why do people think all the coaches selling the LONDON DAYGAME MODEL are experts. Just because they are putting out videos and calling themselves that? Man fucking 200 girls after doing it for 10 years as a FULLTIME JOB just isn't that great... Especially when you spent most of the time in countries where girls make it easy for you anyways. Why do people believe that the London daygame model will make them Fuck 10 new girls every week. Because people selling the model are saying so? Seems like a trustworthy source. LOL

2. Regarding your "same bland shit". Nobody forces you to engage in a boring conversation. Except of the London daygame model. Lol. You are allowed to change the topic of the conversation at any time. It doesn't even have to be smooth. "pattern interrupt" is the technical term Steve uses for that. I Really recommend buying his book and online course. 
All boringness and frustration stemming from the attempt to stick to a stiff model you're bored with yourself, are ridiculous and unnecessary from the perspective of the dynamic type of interaction Steve talks about in his book. 
The LDM authorities also stated that the expected approach:lay ratio is 1:50 to 1:30 for top experts. The nature of cold approach means the rate will be low, but at that rate, you winging it probably won't be worse...? There are clearly multiple ingredients missing.
(11-10-2019, 09:46 AM)Andrew Wrote: The LDM authorities also stated that the expected approach:lay ratio is 1:50 to 1:30 for top experts. The nature of cold approach means the rate will be low, but at that rate, you winging it probably won't be worse...? There are clearly multiple ingredients missing.

To be fair mate there are plenty of guys who have done hundreds..If not thousands of approaches, and in some cases got literally nothing out of it.  Insane.
Check it out
So what are the specific core ingredients to the LDM? The way I see it it's:

1) The Prancing Stop
2) I know this is random but you look "really nice."
3) "What I noticed about you was..."
4) "Assumption stacking"
5) "When I think of (wherever she's from) I think of..."
I personally first saw it structured in Daygame Blueprint product by Yad, Yosha and others. 

[Image: DlzBbI6X4AAm8n4.jpg]

Another person who bothered creating these detailed graphics was Krauser.

[Image: 3-model.jpg?w=1024&h=541]

[Image: venue-master-model.jpg?w=1024&h=600]

The Blueprint and subsequent models were more friendly, "K-selected", where you auditioned to be her boyfriend and went on multiple adventure dates - cafe, park, bike trip etc.
The model then changed so you present yourself as lover, try to reach sex quickly (which puts power into your hands, makes you the judge) and then decide what role she plays in your life.
The theory was that a) We want sex after all. b) Girls have less requirements (shorter "laundry list") for sexual partners than boyfriends. c) Given the amount of rejections, it's better to go through the process quicker and get a yes/no asnwer. d) You are not stuck with the girl you don't want and don't have to hurt her that much with your lies, as you made no boyfriend promises. It's more congruent form of manipulation Big Grin
Great replies so far. Anyone else had experience with the LDM?
Check it out
The good old days of London Daygame from around 2010-2015!

Like everything, it is new and exciting at the beginning and those that follow it become really devoted to it. And naturally when followers follow a leader, they naturally take everything they say at face value.

Scripted routines and the belief that it is all a numbers game brainwash you into thinking the answer is "go out and do loads of approaches then eventually you will get that punani" as opposed to being more natural and in the moment like you should be. In the beginning it is all good and well to go out mass approaching to get over the mental mindblock in your head telling you that chatting up a nice gal in the daytime is just not possible and desensitizing yourself through lots of approaches but after a while this should condition your brain that daygame really is normal after all. So then you can just approach that hottie anytime anyplace. No silly numbers game! Counting approaches is for the absolute beginners!
(11-13-2019, 07:36 PM)robocop Wrote: The good old days of London Daygame from around 2010-2015!

Like everything, it is new and exciting at the beginning and those that follow it become really devoted to it. And naturally when followers follow a leader, they naturally take everything they say at face value.

Scripted routines and the belief that it is all a numbers game brainwash you into thinking the answer is "go out and do loads of approaches then eventually you will get that punani" as opposed to being more natural and in the moment like you should be. In the beginning it is all good and well to go out mass approaching to get over the mental mindblock in your head telling you that chatting up a nice gal in the daytime is just not possible and desensitizing yourself through lots of approaches but after a while this should condition your brain that daygame really is normal after all. So then you can just approach that hottie anytime anyplace. No silly numbers game! Counting approaches is for the absolute beginners!

Indeed.  It's about momentum.

I would add for the umpteenth time : Once you actually get the first one out of the way it gets progressively easier.  And like gym muscles, once you've done a fair number of approaches you can dive back into it months / years later and find that the AA is never as bad as the first approach.
Check it out
I just read on a London WhatsApp group someone said they did THIRTY-NINE approaches today. Can you imagine that shit?! Now that's spam approaching. Dodgy 

I bet most of those girls were pretty average and that he didn't even legitimately fancy half of them. He also added he didn't start getting number's till the 30th approach. Ultimately he got 3/39.

Its like Robocop was saying, these guys are lead to believe that it's a personal numbers game and that the more approaches you do, the sooner you'll meet that one girl who will fuck you...IF you just keep looking.

Possibly Related Threads…
Video Sigma Podcast : Sigma Game, Seeking Arrangement, Daygame, Tinder, Sexual Hierarchy SteveJabba 0 844 03-30-2020, 05:38 PM
Last Post: SteveJabba
Video Daygame Is DEAD [Stick A Fork In It!] SteveJabba 0 680 03-12-2020, 05:46 PM
Video Double Your Daygame Success Rate SteveJabba 0 509 03-04-2020, 03:22 PM
  The DayGame Stuffed Parrot SteveJabba 17 6,527 01-21-2020, 08:23 AM
  Experiences With Hair Transplants Santiago D' Anconia 1 924 01-20-2020, 08:37 PM
Tongue Practice Your Daygame Poses! SteveJabba 5 2,421 01-08-2020, 02:29 AM
Last Post: TheWolverine
  Daygame becoming more mainstream Trooper149 22 7,548 01-06-2020, 09:24 AM
  The Gay Prancing Daygame Stop SteveJabba 3 1,972 01-06-2020, 09:19 AM
  Anyone remember an autist from Daygame.com I think called Yad? Reformation1 18 6,210 01-05-2020, 06:36 PM
Last Post: Reformation1
  The Perfect Daygame Approach Is..... robocop 3 1,743 01-02-2020, 07:09 AM
Last Post: Kleibniz ***VIP User***