Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bob Ross : Relaxation and stress rejuvenation : ASMR
When you travel for years on end and face long periods of stress, you sometimes need to find comfort wherever you can.  And as we all know, even the most loving of girls with the softest pillows for boobs doesn't do the job.  We can't rely on girls for this.

I've recently discovered another way of vegetating and relaxing by watching painting on Youtube. Specifically with a guy who died in 1995, called Bob Ross. 

He has the most soothing voice and vibe I've ever witnessed, and it's really enjoyable to just kick back and watch him paint a beautiful landscape painting.

BTW ASMR means : 
Quote:Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response (ASMR), sometimes Auto Sensory Meridian Response, is an experience characterized by a static-like or tingling sensation on the skin that typically begins on the scalp and moves down the back of the neck and upper spine.

Here's an example - and you tell me - is this insanely relaxing and soothing?

Do you actually want to make progress with your goals : aesthetic, business, women, fitness?  Check out the Secret Society VIP Members Club.
Check it out

Messages In This Thread
Bob Ross : Relaxation and stress rejuvenation : ASMR - by SteveJabba - 10-19-2019, 07:52 PM